'Jersey Shore' to Begin Production in Miami Soon
There are practically two sets of popular reality shows taking place in Miami. "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" has begun filming in the warm city, and so will "Jersey Shore". The Miami Herald reported that the deal is done to do the second season in Miami despite protests from the locals.
Over the past few weeks and since New Jersey is no longer an option to have the cast stripping to their skimpy clothes, the show's team has been scouting location in Miami. Mynt Lounge near the Mynt Beach was told to clear up their area between March and April. However, owner Romain Zago is against the idea, saying "Miami Beach takes pride in the years it took to establish an upscale tourist attraction, and bringing this show to town would lessen that image. Any club or establishment that participates can and should be held liable for such mischievous behavior."
The production is expected to be kicked off March 20 but the cast have not been notified with the new location. "The show told the cast to be ready for shooting on March 20 but still won't tell any of them where it will be shooting," a source told Radar Online. "They are gearing up to begin the show but first the cast needs to get blood work done and background checks."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son