Video: Justin Bieber Debuting 'My World 2.0' on QVC
Justin Bieber has stopped by the home shopping channel QVC on March 9 to perform songs from his upcoming effort "My World 2.0". He kicked off his set with an acoustic version of "One Less Lonely Girl" which comes from his first album "My World".
Another track Justin performed was a brand new song called "Smile" which is recorded as a tribute to his devotees. "This is the song I wrote for my fans and dedicate to them," Justin previously wrote on Twitter about the fresh track from his sophomore set.
"My World 2.0" is due to come out in the U.S. on March 23. Fans are given the opportunity to purchase the album two weeks before its arrival via QVC which has specially packaged it with an exclusive bonus DVD featuring live performances of "Favorite Girl" and "Never Let You Go".
"It's cool to be launching my new album on QVC," Justin said in a statement about his promotional appearance on the channel. "Where else can I perform live and reach more than 98 million homes with my music? It's just an incredible opportunity for me."
Beside performing, Justin Bieber also had a chat with the host, talking about his journey before claiming his fame among other things. His QVC appearance will also be broadcast on Friday, March 12. He follows the footsteps of artists who have done their sale pitch on the channel, such as Goo Goo Dolls, Elton John, Jessica Simpson, Dr. Dre and many more.
"One Less Lonely Girl":
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'