Video: Justin Bieber Debuting 'My World 2.0' on QVC
Justin Bieber has stopped by the home shopping channel QVC on March 9 to perform songs from his upcoming effort "My World 2.0". He kicked off his set with an acoustic version of "One Less Lonely Girl" which comes from his first album "My World".
Another track Justin performed was a brand new song called "Smile" which is recorded as a tribute to his devotees. "This is the song I wrote for my fans and dedicate to them," Justin previously wrote on Twitter about the fresh track from his sophomore set.
"My World 2.0" is due to come out in the U.S. on March 23. Fans are given the opportunity to purchase the album two weeks before its arrival via QVC which has specially packaged it with an exclusive bonus DVD featuring live performances of "Favorite Girl" and "Never Let You Go".
"It's cool to be launching my new album on QVC," Justin said in a statement about his promotional appearance on the channel. "Where else can I perform live and reach more than 98 million homes with my music? It's just an incredible opportunity for me."
Beside performing, Justin Bieber also had a chat with the host, talking about his journey before claiming his fame among other things. His QVC appearance will also be broadcast on Friday, March 12. He follows the footsteps of artists who have done their sale pitch on the channel, such as Goo Goo Dolls, Elton John, Jessica Simpson, Dr. Dre and many more.
"One Less Lonely Girl":
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival