America Ferrera Invites 'Ugly Betty' Co-Stars to 'Our Family Wedding' NY Premiere
Ten days shy of its U.S. release date, "Our Family Wedding" has held its premiere in New York City. On Tuesday night, March 9, a number of celebrities were spotted hitting the red carpet at AMC Loews Lincoln Square to support the event.
Leading lady America Ferrera looked beautiful in her strapless mini dress matched with a pair of black high heels. Meanwhile, her on-screen lover Lance Gross opted to go casual by wearing a white shirt and black jacket paired with jeans.
Lead actor Forest Whitaker was also seen coming to the event, accompanied by his wife Keisha Nash. Other cast such Carlos Mencia, Regina King, Diana-Maria Riva and Charlie Murphy as well as director Rick Famuyiwa and one of the film's producers Steven J. Wolfe also did not miss the event.
Joining the cast and crew at the special screening were Ferrera's co-stars on "Ugly Betty", Eric Mabius, Ana Ortiz and Mark Indelicato. Other celebrity guests that night included Joumana Kidd, Sherri Shepherd, Steve Guttenberg and many others.
"Our Family Wedding" sees a couple from two different cultures who plan their marriage despite their fathers' clash. With only weeks to plan their wedding, Lucia and Marcus soon discover the true meaning of love and find there is truth to the saying - that when you marry someone, you marry their entire family. This drama comedy is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on March 19.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years