Sneak Peek: Soulja Boy Gets Tattoo on 'LA Ink'
An upcoming episode of TLC's "LA Ink" has been previewed and Soulja Boy is in it. The self-proclaimed superstar and rapper comes to Kat Von D's tattoo parlor to have the back of his left hand inked with his last name "Way" so that when the two hands are joined, they would spell his name.
Soulja, who has numerous body arts already, said that he had never had a tattoo by a female artist before. During the inking, Kat who obviously has not heard a lot about the rapper, asked him about how he claimed his fame. Soulja told her that he was famous through the internet first before he released a debut album.
Also in the Thursday, March 11 episode, the planning of a party at the shop puts Kat in the middle of feuding Adrienne and Liz. Aubry debates about removing her LA Ink tattoo.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character