Sneak Peek: Soulja Boy Gets Tattoo on 'LA Ink'
An upcoming episode of TLC's "LA Ink" has been previewed and Soulja Boy is in it. The self-proclaimed superstar and rapper comes to Kat Von D's tattoo parlor to have the back of his left hand inked with his last name "Way" so that when the two hands are joined, they would spell his name.
Soulja, who has numerous body arts already, said that he had never had a tattoo by a female artist before. During the inking, Kat who obviously has not heard a lot about the rapper, asked him about how he claimed his fame. Soulja told her that he was famous through the internet first before he released a debut album.
Also in the Thursday, March 11 episode, the planning of a party at the shop puts Kat in the middle of feuding Adrienne and Liz. Aubry debates about removing her LA Ink tattoo.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel