Sneak Peek: Soulja Boy Gets Tattoo on 'LA Ink'
An upcoming episode of TLC's "LA Ink" has been previewed and Soulja Boy is in it. The self-proclaimed superstar and rapper comes to Kat Von D's tattoo parlor to have the back of his left hand inked with his last name "Way" so that when the two hands are joined, they would spell his name.
Soulja, who has numerous body arts already, said that he had never had a tattoo by a female artist before. During the inking, Kat who obviously has not heard a lot about the rapper, asked him about how he claimed his fame. Soulja told her that he was famous through the internet first before he released a debut album.
Also in the Thursday, March 11 episode, the planning of a party at the shop puts Kat in the middle of feuding Adrienne and Liz. Aubry debates about removing her LA Ink tattoo.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease