The-Dream Says 'Love King' Could Be His Last Album
The-Dream may not release a new album after dropping his upcoming third studio album "Love King". To MTV, the producer/singer said, "It's the last album, period. I really would like it to be the last one if I could - in a perfect world."
He admitted that his hectic schedule of making music for other artists have given him little time to polish his own. With all the achievements he received including double Grammy trophies for his contribution in Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" as one of the writers and producers, he is ready to give up singing in order to focus on working behind the scenes.
The-Dream furthermore stated, "In the back of my mind, I'm thinking a fighter fights." He added, "You don't retire on top. [Michael] Jordan didn't retire on top. I'm not saying I'm the best [like him], but I'm the best at what I can do. And I can stop now and say, 'This album is pretty good'."
"Love King" is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market on May 17. Before the album comes out, four new singles and their accompanying music videos are confirmed to be released as a precursor. But so far, the title track is the only song which has been uncovered.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up