The-Dream Says 'Love King' Could Be His Last Album
The-Dream may not release a new album after dropping his upcoming third studio album "Love King". To MTV, the producer/singer said, "It's the last album, period. I really would like it to be the last one if I could - in a perfect world."
He admitted that his hectic schedule of making music for other artists have given him little time to polish his own. With all the achievements he received including double Grammy trophies for his contribution in Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" as one of the writers and producers, he is ready to give up singing in order to focus on working behind the scenes.
The-Dream furthermore stated, "In the back of my mind, I'm thinking a fighter fights." He added, "You don't retire on top. [Michael] Jordan didn't retire on top. I'm not saying I'm the best [like him], but I'm the best at what I can do. And I can stop now and say, 'This album is pretty good'."
"Love King" is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market on May 17. Before the album comes out, four new singles and their accompanying music videos are confirmed to be released as a precursor. But so far, the title track is the only song which has been uncovered.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal