The-Dream Says 'Love King' Could Be His Last Album
The-Dream may not release a new album after dropping his upcoming third studio album "Love King". To MTV, the producer/singer said, "It's the last album, period. I really would like it to be the last one if I could - in a perfect world."
He admitted that his hectic schedule of making music for other artists have given him little time to polish his own. With all the achievements he received including double Grammy trophies for his contribution in Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" as one of the writers and producers, he is ready to give up singing in order to focus on working behind the scenes.
The-Dream furthermore stated, "In the back of my mind, I'm thinking a fighter fights." He added, "You don't retire on top. [Michael] Jordan didn't retire on top. I'm not saying I'm the best [like him], but I'm the best at what I can do. And I can stop now and say, 'This album is pretty good'."
"Love King" is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market on May 17. Before the album comes out, four new singles and their accompanying music videos are confirmed to be released as a precursor. But so far, the title track is the only song which has been uncovered.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series