The-Dream Says 'Love King' Could Be His Last Album
The-Dream may not release a new album after dropping his upcoming third studio album "Love King". To MTV, the producer/singer said, "It's the last album, period. I really would like it to be the last one if I could - in a perfect world."
He admitted that his hectic schedule of making music for other artists have given him little time to polish his own. With all the achievements he received including double Grammy trophies for his contribution in Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" as one of the writers and producers, he is ready to give up singing in order to focus on working behind the scenes.
The-Dream furthermore stated, "In the back of my mind, I'm thinking a fighter fights." He added, "You don't retire on top. [Michael] Jordan didn't retire on top. I'm not saying I'm the best [like him], but I'm the best at what I can do. And I can stop now and say, 'This album is pretty good'."
"Love King" is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market on May 17. Before the album comes out, four new singles and their accompanying music videos are confirmed to be released as a precursor. But so far, the title track is the only song which has been uncovered.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off