Jude Law's 'Repo Men' Shares Fresh Footage in Director's Cut Trailer
Universal Pictures has given another preview to "Repo Men" by releasing a director's cut trailer. Beside containing similar scenes featured in the first trailer, the new red-band video also includes some footage which highlight how Jude Law tries to escape from his former partner as he is now in debt for his artificial heart.
Remy is a repo man hired by a company called The Union to hunt people who are not able to pay the bill for their mechanical organs. After suffering a cardiac failure on the job, Remy receives a heart transplant. He later must struggle to make payments and go on the run from his former partner.
Jude Law leads with Forest Whitaker playing Remy's former partner Jake Freivald. Also among the cast ensemble are Alice Braga and Liev Schreiber. Directed by Miguel Sapochnik and written by Eric Garcia as well as Garrett Lerner, this sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. on March 19.
*UPDATE: In addition to the new director's cut trailer, Universal Pictures has also released six new clips from "Repo Men". The videos share a lot of new footage from the part when Jude Law is still a merciless repo man until he is hunted by his former partner.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos