Jude Law's 'Repo Men' Shares Fresh Footage in Director's Cut Trailer
Universal Pictures has given another preview to "Repo Men" by releasing a director's cut trailer. Beside containing similar scenes featured in the first trailer, the new red-band video also includes some footage which highlight how Jude Law tries to escape from his former partner as he is now in debt for his artificial heart.
Remy is a repo man hired by a company called The Union to hunt people who are not able to pay the bill for their mechanical organs. After suffering a cardiac failure on the job, Remy receives a heart transplant. He later must struggle to make payments and go on the run from his former partner.
Jude Law leads with Forest Whitaker playing Remy's former partner Jake Freivald. Also among the cast ensemble are Alice Braga and Liev Schreiber. Directed by Miguel Sapochnik and written by Eric Garcia as well as Garrett Lerner, this sci-fi thriller will invade theaters across the U.S. on March 19.
*UPDATE: In addition to the new director's cut trailer, Universal Pictures has also released six new clips from "Repo Men". The videos share a lot of new footage from the part when Jude Law is still a merciless repo man until he is hunted by his former partner.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed