'90210' Episode 2.14 Preview: Girl Fight
"90210" is officially back on screen this week and the story of the high schoolers get even more complicated next week. Naomi enlists Ivy's help in reducing the awkwardness with Liam and the three decide to go on a hike, something Naomi has never done. Naomi discovers Ivy's ulterior motives and confronts her by pushing her face in the sand.
Naomi, Silver and Adrianna go shopping in the Palisades and run into Annie and Jasper. Jasper blackmails Annie with photographic proof of her hit-and-run, but she gives Jasper an ultimatum that puts her mind at ease.
Adrianna and Gia's friendship continues to develop when the two throw a pity party for themselves. Silver and Teddy toy with the idea of trying to make a relationship work. Ryan meets free-spirited Laurel (guest star Kelly Lynch) at a bar, but soon they move to her car so they can get to know each other even better. A surprise visitor shows up on the Wilson's doorstep.
"Girl Fight" airs on March 16.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik