'90210' Episode 2.14 Preview: Girl Fight
"90210" is officially back on screen this week and the story of the high schoolers get even more complicated next week. Naomi enlists Ivy's help in reducing the awkwardness with Liam and the three decide to go on a hike, something Naomi has never done. Naomi discovers Ivy's ulterior motives and confronts her by pushing her face in the sand.
Naomi, Silver and Adrianna go shopping in the Palisades and run into Annie and Jasper. Jasper blackmails Annie with photographic proof of her hit-and-run, but she gives Jasper an ultimatum that puts her mind at ease.
Adrianna and Gia's friendship continues to develop when the two throw a pity party for themselves. Silver and Teddy toy with the idea of trying to make a relationship work. Ryan meets free-spirited Laurel (guest star Kelly Lynch) at a bar, but soon they move to her car so they can get to know each other even better. A surprise visitor shows up on the Wilson's doorstep.
"Girl Fight" airs on March 16.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt