'90210' Episode 2.14 Preview: Girl Fight
"90210" is officially back on screen this week and the story of the high schoolers get even more complicated next week. Naomi enlists Ivy's help in reducing the awkwardness with Liam and the three decide to go on a hike, something Naomi has never done. Naomi discovers Ivy's ulterior motives and confronts her by pushing her face in the sand.
Naomi, Silver and Adrianna go shopping in the Palisades and run into Annie and Jasper. Jasper blackmails Annie with photographic proof of her hit-and-run, but she gives Jasper an ultimatum that puts her mind at ease.
Adrianna and Gia's friendship continues to develop when the two throw a pity party for themselves. Silver and Teddy toy with the idea of trying to make a relationship work. Ryan meets free-spirited Laurel (guest star Kelly Lynch) at a bar, but soon they move to her car so they can get to know each other even better. A surprise visitor shows up on the Wilson's doorstep.
"Girl Fight" airs on March 16.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune