'90210' Episode 2.14 Preview: Girl Fight
"90210" is officially back on screen this week and the story of the high schoolers get even more complicated next week. Naomi enlists Ivy's help in reducing the awkwardness with Liam and the three decide to go on a hike, something Naomi has never done. Naomi discovers Ivy's ulterior motives and confronts her by pushing her face in the sand.
Naomi, Silver and Adrianna go shopping in the Palisades and run into Annie and Jasper. Jasper blackmails Annie with photographic proof of her hit-and-run, but she gives Jasper an ultimatum that puts her mind at ease.
Adrianna and Gia's friendship continues to develop when the two throw a pity party for themselves. Silver and Teddy toy with the idea of trying to make a relationship work. Ryan meets free-spirited Laurel (guest star Kelly Lynch) at a bar, but soon they move to her car so they can get to know each other even better. A surprise visitor shows up on the Wilson's doorstep.
"Girl Fight" airs on March 16.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years