Jessica Simpson Giving Away New Song 'Who We Are'
A fresh material called "Who We Are" performed by Jessica Simpson has made its debut. Co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan, the brand new track has been made available for free download.
"I can't find good enough words to speak about Billy," Jessica told Ryan Seacrest during an interview in his KIIS FM radio show. "For him to give his time and talents and share them with me, it was a great experience and I hope we can do more music together."
"Who We Are" is inspired by Jessica's travels around the world to discover what beauty is and means to other cultures while filming her new reality show "The Price of Beauty". It is picked up as the theme song for the TV show which will premiere on VH1 next week, Monday, March 15 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
On what she tries to tell music lovers through the song, she said, "It's about the discoveries I found within myself and realizing that I defined my own beauty for myself. We all struggle with the same issues. We all battle self-esteem. It's just about being good enough for yourself."
"I'm just going through everything I've been through in this past year, and that really is the way that I feel like I've landed back on my feet was by writing this song and taking this trip around the world, and just realizing that I am unique and that nobody is beautiful the way that I am beautiful, and we all own that for ourselves. That's really what the song is about, so no matter what anybody says about you, you can define your own beauty."
"Who We Are" can be streamed on the following audio stream, but to purchase it for free, fans have to log on to Jessica Simpson's official site.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences