'Glee' Real-Life Romance Denied
Just as fans of "Glee" cheered on the news about Mark Salling and Naya Rivera dating off-screen, a rep for the actor stepped forward to clear it up. TV Guide was the first to come up with the dating report, noting that "a source close to the actor" confirmed that the two actors are embarking on a secret and committed relationship.
His camp however quickly put the rumor to rest. "Mark is not in a committed relationship at this time as his primary focus has been his work," his rep stated. Nevertheless, Mark and Naya who play Puck and Santana on the musical show respectively will spend a lot of time together this summer when the whole cast go on a national tour starting May 18.
Mark is not the only "Glee" cast who becomes the subject of dating rumor. National Enquirer reported that Cory Monteith is also secretly dating singer Taylor Swift. However, the rumored couple is keeping it from her mother slash manager Andrea so that she would not scare him off. "Taylor really likes Cory, and she's telling friends she sees 'real romantic possibilities' with him, but she's keeping her lips zipped around Andrea," a pal revealed.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce