'Glee' Real-Life Romance Denied
Just as fans of "Glee" cheered on the news about Mark Salling and Naya Rivera dating off-screen, a rep for the actor stepped forward to clear it up. TV Guide was the first to come up with the dating report, noting that "a source close to the actor" confirmed that the two actors are embarking on a secret and committed relationship.
His camp however quickly put the rumor to rest. "Mark is not in a committed relationship at this time as his primary focus has been his work," his rep stated. Nevertheless, Mark and Naya who play Puck and Santana on the musical show respectively will spend a lot of time together this summer when the whole cast go on a national tour starting May 18.
Mark is not the only "Glee" cast who becomes the subject of dating rumor. National Enquirer reported that Cory Monteith is also secretly dating singer Taylor Swift. However, the rumored couple is keeping it from her mother slash manager Andrea so that she would not scare him off. "Taylor really likes Cory, and she's telling friends she sees 'real romantic possibilities' with him, but she's keeping her lips zipped around Andrea," a pal revealed.
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show