'Glee' Real-Life Romance Denied
Just as fans of "Glee" cheered on the news about Mark Salling and Naya Rivera dating off-screen, a rep for the actor stepped forward to clear it up. TV Guide was the first to come up with the dating report, noting that "a source close to the actor" confirmed that the two actors are embarking on a secret and committed relationship.
His camp however quickly put the rumor to rest. "Mark is not in a committed relationship at this time as his primary focus has been his work," his rep stated. Nevertheless, Mark and Naya who play Puck and Santana on the musical show respectively will spend a lot of time together this summer when the whole cast go on a national tour starting May 18.
Mark is not the only "Glee" cast who becomes the subject of dating rumor. National Enquirer reported that Cory Monteith is also secretly dating singer Taylor Swift. However, the rumored couple is keeping it from her mother slash manager Andrea so that she would not scare him off. "Taylor really likes Cory, and she's telling friends she sees 'real romantic possibilities' with him, but she's keeping her lips zipped around Andrea," a pal revealed.
More Mark Salling News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist