Video Premiere: Soulja Boy's '2Milli'
"2Milli" music video from Soulja Boy has just been debuted. It follows the young rapper when he hits the SODMG laboratory and raps about breaking the barrier. "When my album drops watch how many rappers copy me," part of his verses read.
Expected to appear in Soulja's upcoming studio album "The DeAndre Way", "2Milli" was recorded after he gained 2 million followers on Twitter and is released as a tribute to his fans. Its music video is directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghin and Todd Angkasuwan.
"The DeAndre Way" is slated to arrive in the U.S. stores on July 28. "My album is complete but I record every day just to do it," he told MTV. "I been had my single, I just leaked a lot of songs that people liked just as much as [a single. This] time, I'm going to do it right so this time when I drop the song, there's going to be a visual and it's going to be money."
On how the new album differs from his previous releases, he explained, "My lyrics and word play, my punch lines, my metaphors is on another level, my beats, my production skills ... I just like to go to the studio and zone out. I learned how to take constructive criticism a lot better, so I just sit back and watch the game, seeing what everybody's doing, who's hot, who's selling, what's going on. My intentions are good for this third album, just ready to do it."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order