Video Premiere: Soulja Boy's '2Milli'
"2Milli" music video from Soulja Boy has just been debuted. It follows the young rapper when he hits the SODMG laboratory and raps about breaking the barrier. "When my album drops watch how many rappers copy me," part of his verses read.
Expected to appear in Soulja's upcoming studio album "The DeAndre Way", "2Milli" was recorded after he gained 2 million followers on Twitter and is released as a tribute to his fans. Its music video is directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghin and Todd Angkasuwan.
"The DeAndre Way" is slated to arrive in the U.S. stores on July 28. "My album is complete but I record every day just to do it," he told MTV. "I been had my single, I just leaked a lot of songs that people liked just as much as [a single. This] time, I'm going to do it right so this time when I drop the song, there's going to be a visual and it's going to be money."
On how the new album differs from his previous releases, he explained, "My lyrics and word play, my punch lines, my metaphors is on another level, my beats, my production skills ... I just like to go to the studio and zone out. I learned how to take constructive criticism a lot better, so I just sit back and watch the game, seeing what everybody's doing, who's hot, who's selling, what's going on. My intentions are good for this third album, just ready to do it."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group