Marie Osmond Back to Las Vegas After Burying Son
Marie Osmond did not take too much time grieving, coming back to the Las Vegas stage just one day after son's funeral. The Osmond family held the funeral Monday, March 8 for Michael Bryan in Provo, Utah and Marie was back on the mill on Tuesday night. "She's having a rough time, but she's staying strong," the show's producer Chip Lightman told E! News. "She has seven other children that depend on her, and she's being strong for the kids."
All the 720 tickets were sold for the show. It is not known however, whether Marie will address Michael's death though there are several ad-lib sessions during the 90 minutes show. "Nothing has been prescripted, but I think she is going to see how she feels," Lightman added. "Marie is the kind of person who goes with the moment. If she feels that she needs to, she will."
Not only coming back early, Marie has also added extra dates to replace the canceled shows following Michael's death. The five extra shows are from April 13 to 17. "She's going back to work because it affects a lot of people when she doesn't work," Lightman said. "There's over 100 people who work on the show, and Marie never wants to let people down so she's going back to work tonight."
Michael Bryan died on February 26 in Los Angeles from apparent suicide by jumping from his apartment's eighth floor. A friend of him received a last note where he stated he was unhappy and that she's his only friend. An official cause of death is pending the results of an autopsy and toxicology tests.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off