Pictures: Lady GaGa Is Prisoner in 'Telephone' Music Video
To hold fans over following its recent premiere delay, more and more fresh photos from Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video are revealed. Captured in two new pictures one of which is black and white, the "Poker Face" singer is seen staying in jail. One of them sees her wearing oversize jacket and talking to someone on the phone, while the other has her dressed in strapless gown and put in chain.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, "Telephone" music video is confirmed to pick up where "Paparazzi" video left off but surpass its predecessor. The Beyonce Knowles-featuring video is going to be premiered this coming Thursday, March 11 at 11:30 PM on E! News.
"Gritty, erotic and wildly fierce, this nine-minute, visually stunning, cinematic masterpiece features the inimitable Beyonce and is helmed by famed music video director Jonas Akerlund. Rich with GaGa's unique dance stylings, iconic costume design and unworldly hair and make-up, this is far from your typical music video," so Interscope Records described it.
After the video premieres, GaGa will share with viewers the inspiration behind "Telephone" and explain how she has been able to out-do herself. "What I like about it is it's a real true pop event," she previously said in a February interview with Ryan Seacrest. "When I was younger I was always excited when there was a big giant event happening in pop music and that's what I wanted this to be."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3