Pictures: Lady GaGa Is Prisoner in 'Telephone' Music Video
To hold fans over following its recent premiere delay, more and more fresh photos from Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video are revealed. Captured in two new pictures one of which is black and white, the "Poker Face" singer is seen staying in jail. One of them sees her wearing oversize jacket and talking to someone on the phone, while the other has her dressed in strapless gown and put in chain.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, "Telephone" music video is confirmed to pick up where "Paparazzi" video left off but surpass its predecessor. The Beyonce Knowles-featuring video is going to be premiered this coming Thursday, March 11 at 11:30 PM on E! News.
"Gritty, erotic and wildly fierce, this nine-minute, visually stunning, cinematic masterpiece features the inimitable Beyonce and is helmed by famed music video director Jonas Akerlund. Rich with GaGa's unique dance stylings, iconic costume design and unworldly hair and make-up, this is far from your typical music video," so Interscope Records described it.
After the video premieres, GaGa will share with viewers the inspiration behind "Telephone" and explain how she has been able to out-do herself. "What I like about it is it's a real true pop event," she previously said in a February interview with Ryan Seacrest. "When I was younger I was always excited when there was a big giant event happening in pop music and that's what I wanted this to be."
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App