Travis McCoy's First Solo Single 'Billionaire' Unleashed
Travis McCoy has a brand new solo single titled "Billionaire" coming out for listening pleasure. Debuted online on MTV.com, the track is confirmed to serve as the lead single from his forthcoming debut album "Lazarus".
"It's me talking about what would happen if I would somehow manage to become a billionaire. What would I do with the money?" he explained to MTV about what he wants to tell in the song. "Don't get it wrong, I'm far from a billionaire."
"I think I just made it out the 'thousandaire' category. So it's about what I would do with the money and, the same time, it opens up the question, if you were in a position to do something with a decent chunk of money, what would you do?"
Featuring Bruno Mars, the song has been sent to radios and put out for digital download. A companion video is currently in pre-production with a premiere date to be announced shortly.
Originally titled "The Lazarus Project", the album itself is planned to be released in the U.S. on June 8. Artists tagged to help Travis finishing the album include T-Pain, Detail (Akon, Lady GaGa), The Stereotypes (Ne-Yo, Mary J. Blige) and Evan "Kidd" Bogart (Adam Lambert, Beyonce Knowles).
Currently, Travis McCoy is doing his first-ever solo tour, joining Photo Finish recording duo 3OH!3 and Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen labelmates Cobra Starship on "Too Fast for Love" tour. He is also scheduled to perform at South By Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin, Texas on March 18 and 19.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'