Beastie Boys' New Album May Arrive in September
After taking a temporary hiatus to give their vocalist/bassist Adam Yauch time to undergo a tumor surgery and then recuperate, Beastie Boys will soon make their comeback. "I feel better," Adam told Entertainment Weekly at the recent Film Independent Spirit Awards. "It was touch and go there for a while, but I am finally getting my energy back."
He continued by suggesting when the band will release their new album "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1" which was forced to be delayed following the hiatus. "We may or may not [release the album] depending on how my health is come September," he stated.
In further statement, the singer noted that they want to make sure the album is in its perfect shape before rolling it out for purchase. "We finished the record over a year ago, so we want to take a look at it and re-evaluate and make sure it is what we want to put out there and that we are still happy with it. I don't think we will change it up too much," he explained.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent