Beastie Boys' New Album May Arrive in September
After taking a temporary hiatus to give their vocalist/bassist Adam Yauch time to undergo a tumor surgery and then recuperate, Beastie Boys will soon make their comeback. "I feel better," Adam told Entertainment Weekly at the recent Film Independent Spirit Awards. "It was touch and go there for a while, but I am finally getting my energy back."
He continued by suggesting when the band will release their new album "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1" which was forced to be delayed following the hiatus. "We may or may not [release the album] depending on how my health is come September," he stated.
In further statement, the singer noted that they want to make sure the album is in its perfect shape before rolling it out for purchase. "We finished the record over a year ago, so we want to take a look at it and re-evaluate and make sure it is what we want to put out there and that we are still happy with it. I don't think we will change it up too much," he explained.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding