Beastie Boys' New Album May Arrive in September
After taking a temporary hiatus to give their vocalist/bassist Adam Yauch time to undergo a tumor surgery and then recuperate, Beastie Boys will soon make their comeback. "I feel better," Adam told Entertainment Weekly at the recent Film Independent Spirit Awards. "It was touch and go there for a while, but I am finally getting my energy back."
He continued by suggesting when the band will release their new album "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1" which was forced to be delayed following the hiatus. "We may or may not [release the album] depending on how my health is come September," he stated.
In further statement, the singer noted that they want to make sure the album is in its perfect shape before rolling it out for purchase. "We finished the record over a year ago, so we want to take a look at it and re-evaluate and make sure it is what we want to put out there and that we are still happy with it. I don't think we will change it up too much," he explained.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'