Beastie Boys' New Album May Arrive in September
After taking a temporary hiatus to give their vocalist/bassist Adam Yauch time to undergo a tumor surgery and then recuperate, Beastie Boys will soon make their comeback. "I feel better," Adam told Entertainment Weekly at the recent Film Independent Spirit Awards. "It was touch and go there for a while, but I am finally getting my energy back."
He continued by suggesting when the band will release their new album "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1" which was forced to be delayed following the hiatus. "We may or may not [release the album] depending on how my health is come September," he stated.
In further statement, the singer noted that they want to make sure the album is in its perfect shape before rolling it out for purchase. "We finished the record over a year ago, so we want to take a look at it and re-evaluate and make sure it is what we want to put out there and that we are still happy with it. I don't think we will change it up too much," he explained.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?