Sacha Baron Cohen Considered to Be New Agent in 'Men in Black 3'
The depicter of Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen, could change his quirky costumes with all-black outfits. New report issued by Bloody Disgusting suggests that Columbia Pictures has officially begun conversations about "Men in Black 3" and they are considering the actor/comedian to portray a character named Yaz in the upcoming film.
However, Cohen will not easily get the part as the studio allegedly also shows strong interest to "Flight of the Conchords" star Jemaine Clement to tackle the role which is said to be a new agent, Bloody Disgusting further mentions. Whoever chosen to be Yaz, he will likely join the depicter of titular character in "Jonah Hex", Josh Brolin, who has been previously rumored set to be the lead actor in the third "Men in Black" film.
"Men in Black 3" will serve as the follow-up to 2002 "Men in Black II" which raked in about $441 millions worldwide. "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Etan Cohen has been hired to provide the screenplay for this next installment of the action film series, which was originally rumored to start shooting this spring.
Sacha Baron Cohen earns people's attention for playing Ali G and Borat Sagdiyev. After "Borat" film was released in 2006, he stated that would retire Borat and Ali G because the public had become too familiar with the characters. He later came out with new character named Bruno, who then appeared in 2009 film "Bruno".
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6