'Gossip Girl' 3.14 Preview: Chuck Discovers Mom
When "Gossip Girl" returns, Chuck learns more about the woman who may or may not be his mother. Laura Harring, who previously made an appearance in the episode "The Debarted", is reprising her role as Evelyn Bass in "The Lady Vanished".
Beside the preview which is released this week, there already was a clip from the episode that highlights on Blair's misery. Faking a sex with Chuck who is actually not on her bedroom, Blair pours out her feeling about Chuck to Serena, saying "He's shutting me out in his head, all the time. Last week he went through something and if he's still upset, I just want him to be able to talk to me."
Producer Stephanie Savage told E!, "Chuck and Blair's main story when we come back will be solving the mystery of the lady at Bart's grave. Who she is, where she came from, what she wants. I think it's a really great Chuck and Blair story that's very emotional. You see them working together and supporting each other in a way that I think fans will really enjoy."
Also in the episode airing on March 15, Rufus and Lily grow suspect of Jenny's relationship with Damien. Dan and Vanessa struggle through the awkwardness of dating other people.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns