'Gossip Girl' 3.14 Preview: Chuck Discovers Mom
When "Gossip Girl" returns, Chuck learns more about the woman who may or may not be his mother. Laura Harring, who previously made an appearance in the episode "The Debarted", is reprising her role as Evelyn Bass in "The Lady Vanished".
Beside the preview which is released this week, there already was a clip from the episode that highlights on Blair's misery. Faking a sex with Chuck who is actually not on her bedroom, Blair pours out her feeling about Chuck to Serena, saying "He's shutting me out in his head, all the time. Last week he went through something and if he's still upset, I just want him to be able to talk to me."
Producer Stephanie Savage told E!, "Chuck and Blair's main story when we come back will be solving the mystery of the lady at Bart's grave. Who she is, where she came from, what she wants. I think it's a really great Chuck and Blair story that's very emotional. You see them working together and supporting each other in a way that I think fans will really enjoy."
Also in the episode airing on March 15, Rufus and Lily grow suspect of Jenny's relationship with Damien. Dan and Vanessa struggle through the awkwardness of dating other people.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!