Liam Hemsworth to Embark on 'Arabian Nights' Adventure
After wrapping production for Walt Disney Pictures' drama "The Last Song", Liam Hemsworth is set to jump into an action adventure movie "Arabian Nights". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Australian actor is currently in negotiations to join the cast for the Inferno Entertainment's upcoming project which is planned to be made into 3-D movie.
Hemsworth is reportedly offered the lead role of a commander who joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin, Ali Baba and the Genie from the magic lamp to rescue Queen Scheherazade after his king is murdered. The film will be directed by Chuck Russell and is planned to kick off production in the end of summer.
Known for his roles as Josh Taylor in soap opera "Neighbours" and Marcus on kids' TV series "The Elephant Princess", Liam Hemsworth has a supporting role in "Knowing" which stars Nicolas Cage. He has also appeared in British horror film "Triangle".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'