Liam Hemsworth to Embark on 'Arabian Nights' Adventure
After wrapping production for Walt Disney Pictures' drama "The Last Song", Liam Hemsworth is set to jump into an action adventure movie "Arabian Nights". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Australian actor is currently in negotiations to join the cast for the Inferno Entertainment's upcoming project which is planned to be made into 3-D movie.
Hemsworth is reportedly offered the lead role of a commander who joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin, Ali Baba and the Genie from the magic lamp to rescue Queen Scheherazade after his king is murdered. The film will be directed by Chuck Russell and is planned to kick off production in the end of summer.
Known for his roles as Josh Taylor in soap opera "Neighbours" and Marcus on kids' TV series "The Elephant Princess", Liam Hemsworth has a supporting role in "Knowing" which stars Nicolas Cage. He has also appeared in British horror film "Triangle".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie