Liam Hemsworth to Embark on 'Arabian Nights' Adventure
After wrapping production for Walt Disney Pictures' drama "The Last Song", Liam Hemsworth is set to jump into an action adventure movie "Arabian Nights". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Australian actor is currently in negotiations to join the cast for the Inferno Entertainment's upcoming project which is planned to be made into 3-D movie.
Hemsworth is reportedly offered the lead role of a commander who joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin, Ali Baba and the Genie from the magic lamp to rescue Queen Scheherazade after his king is murdered. The film will be directed by Chuck Russell and is planned to kick off production in the end of summer.
Known for his roles as Josh Taylor in soap opera "Neighbours" and Marcus on kids' TV series "The Elephant Princess", Liam Hemsworth has a supporting role in "Knowing" which stars Nicolas Cage. He has also appeared in British horror film "Triangle".
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories