Liam Hemsworth to Embark on 'Arabian Nights' Adventure
After wrapping production for Walt Disney Pictures' drama "The Last Song", Liam Hemsworth is set to jump into an action adventure movie "Arabian Nights". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Australian actor is currently in negotiations to join the cast for the Inferno Entertainment's upcoming project which is planned to be made into 3-D movie.
Hemsworth is reportedly offered the lead role of a commander who joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin, Ali Baba and the Genie from the magic lamp to rescue Queen Scheherazade after his king is murdered. The film will be directed by Chuck Russell and is planned to kick off production in the end of summer.
Known for his roles as Josh Taylor in soap opera "Neighbours" and Marcus on kids' TV series "The Elephant Princess", Liam Hemsworth has a supporting role in "Knowing" which stars Nicolas Cage. He has also appeared in British horror film "Triangle".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris