Liam Hemsworth to Embark on 'Arabian Nights' Adventure
After wrapping production for Walt Disney Pictures' drama "The Last Song", Liam Hemsworth is set to jump into an action adventure movie "Arabian Nights". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Australian actor is currently in negotiations to join the cast for the Inferno Entertainment's upcoming project which is planned to be made into 3-D movie.
Hemsworth is reportedly offered the lead role of a commander who joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin, Ali Baba and the Genie from the magic lamp to rescue Queen Scheherazade after his king is murdered. The film will be directed by Chuck Russell and is planned to kick off production in the end of summer.
Known for his roles as Josh Taylor in soap opera "Neighbours" and Marcus on kids' TV series "The Elephant Princess", Liam Hemsworth has a supporting role in "Knowing" which stars Nicolas Cage. He has also appeared in British horror film "Triangle".
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'