Christina Ricci in Unique Make-Up Pictured on the Set of 'Bel Ami'
Christina Ricci has kicked off her week by filming "Bel Ami" on Monday, March 8 in London, England. According to Celebrity Gossip, in the on-set pictures obtained by Splash News the American actress is seen strolling across a parking lot with a thick make-up and red hair.
Last week, on Friday, March 5, her co-star Robert Pattinson was seen shooting his part in The Big Smoke. Portraying Georges Duroy, the lead actor slipped in his old-fashioned costume while walking around the film's set.
In "Bel Ami", Robert's character is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Christina, in the meantime, plays Clotilde, the wife of a railway inspector who is often away for long periods of time. Back in January, it was reported that the two will share a raunchy scene in the movie.
Beside sharing screen with Christina, Robert will star opposite Uma Thurman who is tapped to be a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Additionally, Kristin Scott Thomas is cast as a socialite who falls for Georges and becomes clingy in the process.
Adapted from Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same name, "Bel Ami" is helmed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with the script provided by Rachel Bennette. Beside in London, the production reportedly will also take place in Budapest, Hungary. Redwave Films eyes 2011 release schedule for the drama movie.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked