Christina Ricci in Unique Make-Up Pictured on the Set of 'Bel Ami'
Christina Ricci has kicked off her week by filming "Bel Ami" on Monday, March 8 in London, England. According to Celebrity Gossip, in the on-set pictures obtained by Splash News the American actress is seen strolling across a parking lot with a thick make-up and red hair.
Last week, on Friday, March 5, her co-star Robert Pattinson was seen shooting his part in The Big Smoke. Portraying Georges Duroy, the lead actor slipped in his old-fashioned costume while walking around the film's set.
In "Bel Ami", Robert's character is described as a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Christina, in the meantime, plays Clotilde, the wife of a railway inspector who is often away for long periods of time. Back in January, it was reported that the two will share a raunchy scene in the movie.
Beside sharing screen with Christina, Robert will star opposite Uma Thurman who is tapped to be a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes his wife. Additionally, Kristin Scott Thomas is cast as a socialite who falls for Georges and becomes clingy in the process.
Adapted from Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same name, "Bel Ami" is helmed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with the script provided by Rachel Bennette. Beside in London, the production reportedly will also take place in Budapest, Hungary. Redwave Films eyes 2011 release schedule for the drama movie.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up