Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song' Music Video Delayed
Alicia Keys' music video for her single "Put It in a Love Song" reportedly has got pushed back.
After rumored to make its debut Monday, March 8, the Beyonce Knowles-featuring video is said to come out next week, March 17.
Another source, Alicia Keys France fan site, claims the singer's French label confirmed it will be unveiled in mid April. In the meantime, the video which is directed by Melina Matsoukas and filmed in the Rio de Janeiro slum area reportedly is still in the editing room.
Most recently, Alicia Keys stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and talked about the Brazil video shoot with Beyonce Knowles. She told Oprah Winfrey that she and Beyonce had so much fun and the video shoot was "insane". Afterwards, a new clip from its behind the scene was shown to the TV viewers.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach