Brooke Burke Is the New 'DWTS' Co-Host
During "Good Morning America" Monday, March 8 telecast, ABC announced that Brooke Burke is the new co-host of "Dancing with the Stars". Burke won the run to be the replacement of Samantha Harris who quit in January to focus on other projects.
"Brooke Burke is my new co-host as Samantha Harris has gone on to more of her responsibilities at The Insider and [Entertainment Tonight]," the show's host Tom Bergeron announced. Burke will begin her new duty on March 22 when the show premieres the tenth season.
Burke, partnering with Derek Hough, was the winner of "DWTS" season 7. "She'll be able to talk to the couples backstage with the perspective of having been through it herself," Bergeron said. In winning the slot, Burke reportedly had to beat Vanessa Minnillo, Melanie Brown and Melissa Rycroft in the screen-test.
This, however, will not be Burke's first job as a host. She led several E! shows like "Wild On" and most recently TV Land's "She's Got the Look".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert