Tom Cruise NOT Involved in Motorcycle Crash
Reports mentioning Tom Cruise was involved in a motorcycle crash turned out to be another fake story. Cruise's publicist Amanda Lundberg told E! Online that the news, which claimed the actor needed a medical care after being injured in the incident, is "not true at all". She further added that the rumored collision is "totally false".
The site reported that the bike accident occurred in Los Angeles on March 7 which also involved a red Ducati in KOI restaurant was not Cruise's motorcycle. Additionally, representative of the actor's wife Katie Holmes told Gossip Cop that the paramedics report is "not true". Meanwhile, a message posted in Cruise's Twitter page read, "Tom NOT in motorcycle accident 2day...Tom tells us he hasn't been on his bike in days due 2 the weather, but when it clears up, look out. ;)."
The motorcycle crash rumor was first swirled by HollywoodLife. The site claimed that the depicter of Ethan Hunt in "Mission: Impossible" had the incident when he headed south near the intersection of La Cienega Blvd. and Sherwood at around 3 P.M. EST on March 7. During his way, he was reportedly forced to swerve and hit a brown SUV when he tried to avoid a car which drove through a stop sign in front of him.
The site moreover reported that Cruise was helped by five people who picked him up and got his bike on its side. The actor, who was said slightly limping, headed to KOI Restaurant and made phone calls for paramedics who arrived a couple minutes later.
More Tom Cruise News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks