Daniel Radcliffe Treated in New York for Food Poisoning
Daniel Radcliffe has reportedly caught a stomach illness during his way to New York. According to The Sun, the "Harry Potter" star was hospitalized for two days and was treated for dehydration as he suffered food poisoning.
The British actor flew to the U.S. to support the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention charity for gay and transgender youth. On Sunday, March 7, Radcliffe has jetted back to London but allegedly still showed signs of bad condition as a passenger shared, "He looked as white as a sheet. He said he felt like he was going to die and had spent most of his time on the toilet."
For his involvement in the PSA, Radcliffe explained, "I grew up knowing a lot of gay men and it was never something that I even thought twice about - that some men were gay and some weren't." He further added, "I have always hated anybody who is not tolerant of gay men or lesbians or bisexuals. Now I am in the very fortunate position where I can actually help or do something about it."
Daniel Radcliffe will reprise his role of Harry Potter in the last installment of the young wizards film series which will be divided into two parts, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is aimed at November 19 U.S. release, and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which will arrive on July 15, 2011. In both films, he will be joined by co-stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene