Daniel Radcliffe Treated in New York for Food Poisoning
Daniel Radcliffe has reportedly caught a stomach illness during his way to New York. According to The Sun, the "Harry Potter" star was hospitalized for two days and was treated for dehydration as he suffered food poisoning.
The British actor flew to the U.S. to support the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention charity for gay and transgender youth. On Sunday, March 7, Radcliffe has jetted back to London but allegedly still showed signs of bad condition as a passenger shared, "He looked as white as a sheet. He said he felt like he was going to die and had spent most of his time on the toilet."
For his involvement in the PSA, Radcliffe explained, "I grew up knowing a lot of gay men and it was never something that I even thought twice about - that some men were gay and some weren't." He further added, "I have always hated anybody who is not tolerant of gay men or lesbians or bisexuals. Now I am in the very fortunate position where I can actually help or do something about it."
Daniel Radcliffe will reprise his role of Harry Potter in the last installment of the young wizards film series which will be divided into two parts, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is aimed at November 19 U.S. release, and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which will arrive on July 15, 2011. In both films, he will be joined by co-stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation