Daniel Radcliffe Treated in New York for Food Poisoning
Daniel Radcliffe has reportedly caught a stomach illness during his way to New York. According to The Sun, the "Harry Potter" star was hospitalized for two days and was treated for dehydration as he suffered food poisoning.
The British actor flew to the U.S. to support the Trevor Project, a suicide prevention charity for gay and transgender youth. On Sunday, March 7, Radcliffe has jetted back to London but allegedly still showed signs of bad condition as a passenger shared, "He looked as white as a sheet. He said he felt like he was going to die and had spent most of his time on the toilet."
For his involvement in the PSA, Radcliffe explained, "I grew up knowing a lot of gay men and it was never something that I even thought twice about - that some men were gay and some weren't." He further added, "I have always hated anybody who is not tolerant of gay men or lesbians or bisexuals. Now I am in the very fortunate position where I can actually help or do something about it."
Daniel Radcliffe will reprise his role of Harry Potter in the last installment of the young wizards film series which will be divided into two parts, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is aimed at November 19 U.S. release, and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which will arrive on July 15, 2011. In both films, he will be joined by co-stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says