Olivia Munn Could Be Scarlet Witch in 'Iron Man 2'
Rumor has it, the role that is played by Olivia Munn in upcoming "Iron Man 2" has been revealed. According to FanboyWEB, the 29-year-old beauty, who has been cast for the superhero film, is said to portray Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.
The character that is reportedly tackled by Munn first appeared in X-Men #4 and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. She is a regular team member of The Avengers. If the news by FanboyWEB is true, it is possible that the actress will also be featured in "The Avengers" movie.
However, IMBD has different information about Munn's role. On the list of "Iron Man 2" cast, the site mentions that the TV personality is playing Melina Vostokoff aka Iron Maiden, who is known as the enemy of Black Widow.
"Iron Man 2" will see Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow returning to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. The film additionally has Scarlett Johansson playing Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff and Mickey Rourke starring as Whiplash/Ivan Vanko. This "Iron Man" sequel will hit U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'