Olivia Munn Could Be Scarlet Witch in 'Iron Man 2'
Rumor has it, the role that is played by Olivia Munn in upcoming "Iron Man 2" has been revealed. According to FanboyWEB, the 29-year-old beauty, who has been cast for the superhero film, is said to portray Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.
The character that is reportedly tackled by Munn first appeared in X-Men #4 and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. She is a regular team member of The Avengers. If the news by FanboyWEB is true, it is possible that the actress will also be featured in "The Avengers" movie.
However, IMBD has different information about Munn's role. On the list of "Iron Man 2" cast, the site mentions that the TV personality is playing Melina Vostokoff aka Iron Maiden, who is known as the enemy of Black Widow.
"Iron Man 2" will see Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow returning to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. The film additionally has Scarlett Johansson playing Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff and Mickey Rourke starring as Whiplash/Ivan Vanko. This "Iron Man" sequel will hit U.S. theaters on May 7.
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew