Olivia Munn Could Be Scarlet Witch in 'Iron Man 2'
Rumor has it, the role that is played by Olivia Munn in upcoming "Iron Man 2" has been revealed. According to FanboyWEB, the 29-year-old beauty, who has been cast for the superhero film, is said to portray Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.
The character that is reportedly tackled by Munn first appeared in X-Men #4 and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. She is a regular team member of The Avengers. If the news by FanboyWEB is true, it is possible that the actress will also be featured in "The Avengers" movie.
However, IMBD has different information about Munn's role. On the list of "Iron Man 2" cast, the site mentions that the TV personality is playing Melina Vostokoff aka Iron Maiden, who is known as the enemy of Black Widow.
"Iron Man 2" will see Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow returning to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. The film additionally has Scarlett Johansson playing Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff and Mickey Rourke starring as Whiplash/Ivan Vanko. This "Iron Man" sequel will hit U.S. theaters on May 7.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns