Jake Comes Clean on Not Having Sexual Chemistry With Tenley
In response to Tenley Molzahn's statement on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that Jake Pavelka likes "physical level taken care of first", Jake said to Jimmy Kimmel that it was indeed true. During his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with fiancee Vienna Girardi, Jake admitted he did not share a "sexual chemistry" with Tenley.
Tenley said that she did not understand what kind of "physical chemistry" that Jake told her during "The Bachelor" finale. "Ok, I'll come clean. Physical and sexual chemistry are the same thing," Jake told Jimmy. He prevented himself from using "sexual" because he was trying to "take the high road and be nice." He stated, "I didn't want to crush her because she is such a wonderful person."
Moving on from the Tenley subject, Jimmy asked Vienna why she is unlikeable to many people. The 23-year-old defended, "People love to hate, and I have a huge personality, and it's even more amplified on the show." She recalled one hater shouted at her from a window while she was walking on Rodeo Drive.
About her relationship with Jake's mom who was not impressed with her at first, Vienna said that everything is going well between them. "I talk to his mom, like, twice a day. We both call each other," she revealed.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father