Jake Comes Clean on Not Having Sexual Chemistry With Tenley
In response to Tenley Molzahn's statement on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that Jake Pavelka likes "physical level taken care of first", Jake said to Jimmy Kimmel that it was indeed true. During his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with fiancee Vienna Girardi, Jake admitted he did not share a "sexual chemistry" with Tenley.
Tenley said that she did not understand what kind of "physical chemistry" that Jake told her during "The Bachelor" finale. "Ok, I'll come clean. Physical and sexual chemistry are the same thing," Jake told Jimmy. He prevented himself from using "sexual" because he was trying to "take the high road and be nice." He stated, "I didn't want to crush her because she is such a wonderful person."
Moving on from the Tenley subject, Jimmy asked Vienna why she is unlikeable to many people. The 23-year-old defended, "People love to hate, and I have a huge personality, and it's even more amplified on the show." She recalled one hater shouted at her from a window while she was walking on Rodeo Drive.
About her relationship with Jake's mom who was not impressed with her at first, Vienna said that everything is going well between them. "I talk to his mom, like, twice a day. We both call each other," she revealed.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy