Jake Comes Clean on Not Having Sexual Chemistry With Tenley
In response to Tenley Molzahn's statement on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that Jake Pavelka likes "physical level taken care of first", Jake said to Jimmy Kimmel that it was indeed true. During his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" with fiancee Vienna Girardi, Jake admitted he did not share a "sexual chemistry" with Tenley.
Tenley said that she did not understand what kind of "physical chemistry" that Jake told her during "The Bachelor" finale. "Ok, I'll come clean. Physical and sexual chemistry are the same thing," Jake told Jimmy. He prevented himself from using "sexual" because he was trying to "take the high road and be nice." He stated, "I didn't want to crush her because she is such a wonderful person."
Moving on from the Tenley subject, Jimmy asked Vienna why she is unlikeable to many people. The 23-year-old defended, "People love to hate, and I have a huge personality, and it's even more amplified on the show." She recalled one hater shouted at her from a window while she was walking on Rodeo Drive.
About her relationship with Jake's mom who was not impressed with her at first, Vienna said that everything is going well between them. "I talk to his mom, like, twice a day. We both call each other," she revealed.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed