Video: Lady GaGa Appears as Snowflakes Queen During Live Performance
Video of Lady GaGa's performances on the March 5 episode of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" has emerged. Singing "Brown Eyes" and sitting behind the piano, she was dressed in all-white outfit with a matching big crown and a pair of wings.
From the ballad track, GaGa switched to more up-beat song "Telephone" for her next set. She changed her white costume to black catsuit matched with gloves and boots. Instead of accompanied by her collaborator Beyonce Knowles, she brought several backing dancers for energetic dance routine.
Beside giving live performances, Lady GaGa also had a chat with host Jonathan Ross. She talked about the death of her designer friend Alexander McQueen, declared her single status and confessed about becoming "an outcast from the music industry."
More Lady GaGa News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle