Video: Lady GaGa Appears as Snowflakes Queen During Live Performance
Video of Lady GaGa's performances on the March 5 episode of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" has emerged. Singing "Brown Eyes" and sitting behind the piano, she was dressed in all-white outfit with a matching big crown and a pair of wings.
From the ballad track, GaGa switched to more up-beat song "Telephone" for her next set. She changed her white costume to black catsuit matched with gloves and boots. Instead of accompanied by her collaborator Beyonce Knowles, she brought several backing dancers for energetic dance routine.
Beside giving live performances, Lady GaGa also had a chat with host Jonathan Ross. She talked about the death of her designer friend Alexander McQueen, declared her single status and confessed about becoming "an outcast from the music industry."
More Lady GaGa News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?