Video: Lady GaGa Appears as Snowflakes Queen During Live Performance
Video of Lady GaGa's performances on the March 5 episode of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" has emerged. Singing "Brown Eyes" and sitting behind the piano, she was dressed in all-white outfit with a matching big crown and a pair of wings.
From the ballad track, GaGa switched to more up-beat song "Telephone" for her next set. She changed her white costume to black catsuit matched with gloves and boots. Instead of accompanied by her collaborator Beyonce Knowles, she brought several backing dancers for energetic dance routine.
Beside giving live performances, Lady GaGa also had a chat with host Jonathan Ross. She talked about the death of her designer friend Alexander McQueen, declared her single status and confessed about becoming "an outcast from the music industry."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'