Video: Lady GaGa Appears as Snowflakes Queen During Live Performance
Video of Lady GaGa's performances on the March 5 episode of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" has emerged. Singing "Brown Eyes" and sitting behind the piano, she was dressed in all-white outfit with a matching big crown and a pair of wings.
From the ballad track, GaGa switched to more up-beat song "Telephone" for her next set. She changed her white costume to black catsuit matched with gloves and boots. Instead of accompanied by her collaborator Beyonce Knowles, she brought several backing dancers for energetic dance routine.
Beside giving live performances, Lady GaGa also had a chat with host Jonathan Ross. She talked about the death of her designer friend Alexander McQueen, declared her single status and confessed about becoming "an outcast from the music industry."
More Lady GaGa News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery