Video: Lady GaGa Appears as Snowflakes Queen During Live Performance
Video of Lady GaGa's performances on the March 5 episode of "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" has emerged. Singing "Brown Eyes" and sitting behind the piano, she was dressed in all-white outfit with a matching big crown and a pair of wings.
From the ballad track, GaGa switched to more up-beat song "Telephone" for her next set. She changed her white costume to black catsuit matched with gloves and boots. Instead of accompanied by her collaborator Beyonce Knowles, she brought several backing dancers for energetic dance routine.
Beside giving live performances, Lady GaGa also had a chat with host Jonathan Ross. She talked about the death of her designer friend Alexander McQueen, declared her single status and confessed about becoming "an outcast from the music industry."
More Lady GaGa News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd