Miley Cyrus' 'The Last Song' Shares More Scenes in New TV Spot and Featurette
More sneak peeks to "The Last Song" have been provided by Walt Disney Pictures by debuting a new TV spot and a featurette. The TV spot shares some never-before-scenes, including the one in which Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth play in the water, while the featurette gives a glimpse of more fresh footage such as the part when Cyrus, Hemsworth and her on-screen father and brother sit together around a table.
"The Last Song" centers its story on Veronica "Ronnie" Miller, who is described as a rebellious teenager. Living separately from their father Steve Miller since their parents got divorced, Ronnie and her brother Jonah Miller are later sent by their mother to spend the summer with their father in Tybee Island, the small Georgia beach town.
There, she meets successful beach volleyball player Will Blakelee, with whom she falls in love. As she is getting closer to the handsome and popular guy, Ronnie manages to reconnect to her father through one thing they have in common, music.
Based on best-selling novel by Nicholas Sparks of the same title, the film has Miley Cyrus starring as Ronnie with Liam Hemsworth taking the role of Will Blakelee. Greg Kinnear, Kelly Preston and Bobby Coleman are also cast to portray Ronnie's father, mother and brother respectively. This drama is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on March 31.
- "The Last Song" TV spot
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video