Nicole Scherzinger Talks About Pussycat Dolls' Former Members
Though Nicole Scherzinger said the arrival of new faces to The Pussycat Dolls is "inevitable," she insisted the girls who have have left the group are like a family to her. So, the singer wished them "nothing but the best" in their future endeavors.
"I believe they are beautiful and talented girls. And I believe in them, and I just want them to be happy," she told MTV. "Success means different things to different people, so whatever brings them happiness, I wish them that."
On the break-up itself, she stated, "It's kind of inevitable, right? When it comes to girl groups, I think we did the best that we could for a good chunk of time. We had an amazing time, and then people change and people grow, and sometimes things aren't right for them. We're all artists - just go and be creative. I love the PCD. It's been a blessing for me. I don't take it for granted, so I can't wait to do more music."
Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton are the remaining members of The Pussycat Dolls following the departure of Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts. So far, there hasn't been any word on whether or not Melody will stay in the band.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover