Nicole Scherzinger Talks About Pussycat Dolls' Former Members
Though Nicole Scherzinger said the arrival of new faces to The Pussycat Dolls is "inevitable," she insisted the girls who have have left the group are like a family to her. So, the singer wished them "nothing but the best" in their future endeavors.
"I believe they are beautiful and talented girls. And I believe in them, and I just want them to be happy," she told MTV. "Success means different things to different people, so whatever brings them happiness, I wish them that."
On the break-up itself, she stated, "It's kind of inevitable, right? When it comes to girl groups, I think we did the best that we could for a good chunk of time. We had an amazing time, and then people change and people grow, and sometimes things aren't right for them. We're all artists - just go and be creative. I love the PCD. It's been a blessing for me. I don't take it for granted, so I can't wait to do more music."
Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton are the remaining members of The Pussycat Dolls following the departure of Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts. So far, there hasn't been any word on whether or not Melody will stay in the band.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry