Nicole Scherzinger Talks About Pussycat Dolls' Former Members
Though Nicole Scherzinger said the arrival of new faces to The Pussycat Dolls is "inevitable," she insisted the girls who have have left the group are like a family to her. So, the singer wished them "nothing but the best" in their future endeavors.
"I believe they are beautiful and talented girls. And I believe in them, and I just want them to be happy," she told MTV. "Success means different things to different people, so whatever brings them happiness, I wish them that."
On the break-up itself, she stated, "It's kind of inevitable, right? When it comes to girl groups, I think we did the best that we could for a good chunk of time. We had an amazing time, and then people change and people grow, and sometimes things aren't right for them. We're all artists - just go and be creative. I love the PCD. It's been a blessing for me. I don't take it for granted, so I can't wait to do more music."
Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton are the remaining members of The Pussycat Dolls following the departure of Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts. So far, there hasn't been any word on whether or not Melody will stay in the band.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans