More Characters Brought Back to Final 'Lost' Season
"Lost" is paying homage to the faces that help to build the island mystery. Before the final season wraps up, some characters will be brought back to life and these include Desmond and the dead Danielle Rousseau.
Roger Friedman from Showbiz411 reported that recurring actors Henry Ian Cusick, Sonya Walger, Alan Dale and Mira Furlan are tapped to reprise their roles of Desmond, Penny, Charles and Rousseau respectively in the sixth season. The blogger also noted that ABC had difficulty to make some of the recurring actors come back because the money offered is "very little".
"Lost" creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had also confirmed that dead characters Charlie, Shannon, Boone and Ana Lucia will show up at least once in the final season. They however admitted that some loose ends will not be tied up. "There's a lot of little questions that unfortunately we just don't have time to answer in the amount of time that we have left," Cuse said. "Ultimately, the way we look at it is that if the characters don't care about that question, then we as storytellers don't care about that question."
"Lost" is airing every Tuesdays on ABC. There are ten episodes left in the series.
More Lost News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune