More Characters Brought Back to Final 'Lost' Season
"Lost" is paying homage to the faces that help to build the island mystery. Before the final season wraps up, some characters will be brought back to life and these include Desmond and the dead Danielle Rousseau.
Roger Friedman from Showbiz411 reported that recurring actors Henry Ian Cusick, Sonya Walger, Alan Dale and Mira Furlan are tapped to reprise their roles of Desmond, Penny, Charles and Rousseau respectively in the sixth season. The blogger also noted that ABC had difficulty to make some of the recurring actors come back because the money offered is "very little".
"Lost" creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had also confirmed that dead characters Charlie, Shannon, Boone and Ana Lucia will show up at least once in the final season. They however admitted that some loose ends will not be tied up. "There's a lot of little questions that unfortunately we just don't have time to answer in the amount of time that we have left," Cuse said. "Ultimately, the way we look at it is that if the characters don't care about that question, then we as storytellers don't care about that question."
"Lost" is airing every Tuesdays on ABC. There are ten episodes left in the series.
More Lost News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'