More Characters Brought Back to Final 'Lost' Season
"Lost" is paying homage to the faces that help to build the island mystery. Before the final season wraps up, some characters will be brought back to life and these include Desmond and the dead Danielle Rousseau.
Roger Friedman from Showbiz411 reported that recurring actors Henry Ian Cusick, Sonya Walger, Alan Dale and Mira Furlan are tapped to reprise their roles of Desmond, Penny, Charles and Rousseau respectively in the sixth season. The blogger also noted that ABC had difficulty to make some of the recurring actors come back because the money offered is "very little".
"Lost" creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had also confirmed that dead characters Charlie, Shannon, Boone and Ana Lucia will show up at least once in the final season. They however admitted that some loose ends will not be tied up. "There's a lot of little questions that unfortunately we just don't have time to answer in the amount of time that we have left," Cuse said. "Ultimately, the way we look at it is that if the characters don't care about that question, then we as storytellers don't care about that question."
"Lost" is airing every Tuesdays on ABC. There are ten episodes left in the series.
More Lost News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child