More Characters Brought Back to Final 'Lost' Season
"Lost" is paying homage to the faces that help to build the island mystery. Before the final season wraps up, some characters will be brought back to life and these include Desmond and the dead Danielle Rousseau.
Roger Friedman from Showbiz411 reported that recurring actors Henry Ian Cusick, Sonya Walger, Alan Dale and Mira Furlan are tapped to reprise their roles of Desmond, Penny, Charles and Rousseau respectively in the sixth season. The blogger also noted that ABC had difficulty to make some of the recurring actors come back because the money offered is "very little".
"Lost" creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had also confirmed that dead characters Charlie, Shannon, Boone and Ana Lucia will show up at least once in the final season. They however admitted that some loose ends will not be tied up. "There's a lot of little questions that unfortunately we just don't have time to answer in the amount of time that we have left," Cuse said. "Ultimately, the way we look at it is that if the characters don't care about that question, then we as storytellers don't care about that question."
"Lost" is airing every Tuesdays on ABC. There are ten episodes left in the series.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie