'Community', 'The Office' and '30 Rock' Renewed
On Friday, March 5, NBC announces that its Thursday comedies, "Community", "The Office" and "30 Rock" will be back for another season. The Peacock has previously revealed too that another Thursday line-up "Parks and Recreation" has been renewed.
"We are happy to give these early pickups to these critically acclaimed, incredibly funny comedies," said Angela Bromstad, NBC's prime-time entertainment president. "As a result, we look forward to continuing our rewarding partnership with the respective creative teams and talented show-runners for '30 Rock', 'The Office' and 'Community' as they all consistently deliver quality shows."
Cast of "Community" has since invaded Twitter to reveal their excitement for season 2. "We just got called into the make-up trailer and told that WE GOT PICKED UP FOR A SECOND SEASON!!! Yay! More #Community next year, guys! :)" Yvette Nicole Brown tweeted. Meanwhile, Danny Pudi wrote, "Drizzle drizzle! NBC picked us up for Season 2 of Greendale shennanigans. Thank YOU for watching and Thank YOU cast/crew for the best job!"
On another news, NBC recently confirmed that it would air the Primetime Emmy Awards live on both coasts this August.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans