Kate Nash Brings Back the 50s to 'Do Wah Doo' Music Video
British singer Kate Nash has premiered a music video filmed to support her new single called "Do Wah Doo". She plays a beautiful stewardess of British Air Ferrie which is about to crash due to its two drunken pilots. During the flight, she sets her eyes on one of her co-workers.
"I shot the video for 'Do Wah Doo' last week on Thursday and it was so so much fun!" she previously blogged about the video shoot. "The best fun I ever had on a video shoot. It stars a lot of my wonderful friends who are pretty much amazing. I wrote the treatment almost a year ago, it's a love story set on a plane in the late 50s, for some reason the idea has always been in my head."
"Do Wah Doo" is taken from Kate Nash's upcoming second studio album "My Best Friend Is You" which is slated for April 20 U.S. release. "The song's about when you're best friend betrays you by ditching you & hanging out with the mean girls because they're pretty and don't have sweaty red faces and bruised knees. this has happened at school ... anyway it's not really that serious it's just a fun pop song really," she wrote.
Kate Nash's "Do Wah Doo" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby