Kate Nash Brings Back the 50s to 'Do Wah Doo' Music Video
British singer Kate Nash has premiered a music video filmed to support her new single called "Do Wah Doo". She plays a beautiful stewardess of British Air Ferrie which is about to crash due to its two drunken pilots. During the flight, she sets her eyes on one of her co-workers.
"I shot the video for 'Do Wah Doo' last week on Thursday and it was so so much fun!" she previously blogged about the video shoot. "The best fun I ever had on a video shoot. It stars a lot of my wonderful friends who are pretty much amazing. I wrote the treatment almost a year ago, it's a love story set on a plane in the late 50s, for some reason the idea has always been in my head."
"Do Wah Doo" is taken from Kate Nash's upcoming second studio album "My Best Friend Is You" which is slated for April 20 U.S. release. "The song's about when you're best friend betrays you by ditching you & hanging out with the mean girls because they're pretty and don't have sweaty red faces and bruised knees. this has happened at school ... anyway it's not really that serious it's just a fun pop song really," she wrote.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'