Real-Life Wolves Used in 'True Blood' Season 3
Alan Ball works on "True Blood" so seriously that real-life wolves are brought into the set so that the animal state of werewolves can be depicted close to the real ones. Stephen Moyer who plays vampire Bill said the third season's story is full of the furry creature. "Yeah!" he told MTV News. "I've had to work with wolves. I like werewolves. I love that aspect of the show. It's going to be amazing this year."
The actor spoke further about the involvement of the wild animals. "I've been working with real wolves and I mean you don't get to do that very often," he said. "We've got real wolves in the show amazing. They're beautiful and huge and wild and they feel like they're the size of lions. It's unbelievable."
When asked how this werewolves thing will infuse into the story, Moyer could only say, "Well, I don't know if you don't know very much about the books, but the story is there is a guy who comes in to help Sookie and he will be apart of that gang. I don't want to give anything away!"
As the production was kicked late last year, Joe Manganiello was cast as werewolf Alcide. The character is Sookie's aid in finding Bill who was kidnapped at the end of season 2. In the book by Charlaine Harris, Alcide is summoned by Eric and will have a fling with Sookie. However, Alcide is emotionally attached to his on and off girlfriend Debbie Pelt, played by Brit Morgan.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation