Real-Life Wolves Used in 'True Blood' Season 3
Alan Ball works on "True Blood" so seriously that real-life wolves are brought into the set so that the animal state of werewolves can be depicted close to the real ones. Stephen Moyer who plays vampire Bill said the third season's story is full of the furry creature. "Yeah!" he told MTV News. "I've had to work with wolves. I like werewolves. I love that aspect of the show. It's going to be amazing this year."
The actor spoke further about the involvement of the wild animals. "I've been working with real wolves and I mean you don't get to do that very often," he said. "We've got real wolves in the show amazing. They're beautiful and huge and wild and they feel like they're the size of lions. It's unbelievable."
When asked how this werewolves thing will infuse into the story, Moyer could only say, "Well, I don't know if you don't know very much about the books, but the story is there is a guy who comes in to help Sookie and he will be apart of that gang. I don't want to give anything away!"
As the production was kicked late last year, Joe Manganiello was cast as werewolf Alcide. The character is Sookie's aid in finding Bill who was kidnapped at the end of season 2. In the book by Charlaine Harris, Alcide is summoned by Eric and will have a fling with Sookie. However, Alcide is emotionally attached to his on and off girlfriend Debbie Pelt, played by Brit Morgan.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels