Real-Life Wolves Used in 'True Blood' Season 3
Alan Ball works on "True Blood" so seriously that real-life wolves are brought into the set so that the animal state of werewolves can be depicted close to the real ones. Stephen Moyer who plays vampire Bill said the third season's story is full of the furry creature. "Yeah!" he told MTV News. "I've had to work with wolves. I like werewolves. I love that aspect of the show. It's going to be amazing this year."
The actor spoke further about the involvement of the wild animals. "I've been working with real wolves and I mean you don't get to do that very often," he said. "We've got real wolves in the show amazing. They're beautiful and huge and wild and they feel like they're the size of lions. It's unbelievable."
When asked how this werewolves thing will infuse into the story, Moyer could only say, "Well, I don't know if you don't know very much about the books, but the story is there is a guy who comes in to help Sookie and he will be apart of that gang. I don't want to give anything away!"
As the production was kicked late last year, Joe Manganiello was cast as werewolf Alcide. The character is Sookie's aid in finding Bill who was kidnapped at the end of season 2. In the book by Charlaine Harris, Alcide is summoned by Eric and will have a fling with Sookie. However, Alcide is emotionally attached to his on and off girlfriend Debbie Pelt, played by Brit Morgan.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville