Real-Life Wolves Used in 'True Blood' Season 3
Alan Ball works on "True Blood" so seriously that real-life wolves are brought into the set so that the animal state of werewolves can be depicted close to the real ones. Stephen Moyer who plays vampire Bill said the third season's story is full of the furry creature. "Yeah!" he told MTV News. "I've had to work with wolves. I like werewolves. I love that aspect of the show. It's going to be amazing this year."
The actor spoke further about the involvement of the wild animals. "I've been working with real wolves and I mean you don't get to do that very often," he said. "We've got real wolves in the show amazing. They're beautiful and huge and wild and they feel like they're the size of lions. It's unbelievable."
When asked how this werewolves thing will infuse into the story, Moyer could only say, "Well, I don't know if you don't know very much about the books, but the story is there is a guy who comes in to help Sookie and he will be apart of that gang. I don't want to give anything away!"
As the production was kicked late last year, Joe Manganiello was cast as werewolf Alcide. The character is Sookie's aid in finding Bill who was kidnapped at the end of season 2. In the book by Charlaine Harris, Alcide is summoned by Eric and will have a fling with Sookie. However, Alcide is emotionally attached to his on and off girlfriend Debbie Pelt, played by Brit Morgan.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March