Photos of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Cast in Costume
Shortly after the rehearsal pictures of "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 were released, the official ones for promotional purpose are out. This batch of pics displays the celebrity line-up with their professional partners in dancing costume.
Pamela Anderson puts her hand around Damian Whitewood's shoulder. "I'm having the best time, this will keep me out of trouble," Pamela said in an interview. "It's stimulation, mentally, physically and emotionally. It has my focus and I've always wanted to learn how to dance. Maybe I'll get in shape as well. This is a leap of faith. I'll learn a life skill. I'm a romantic, I'm putting my heart into this."
In another pic Evan Lysacek shows off his figure skating gold medal while partner Anna Trebunskaya circles her hand around his hips. "I'm working very hard. I've already put in overtime every day. I'm just trying to really come out in Week 1 and live up to at least some of that expectation," the sportsman told TV Guide.
Nicole Scherzinger wears a revealing two-piece, squatting under partner Derek Hough. Earlier this week, she showed a red cut in her ankle as a result of hours of dancing in ballroom shoes. Kate Gosselin meanwhile, sports a longer and wavy hair with full-length white gown that teases her thigh.
"Dancing with the Stars" premiere on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap