Photos of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Cast in Costume
Shortly after the rehearsal pictures of "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 were released, the official ones for promotional purpose are out. This batch of pics displays the celebrity line-up with their professional partners in dancing costume.
Pamela Anderson puts her hand around Damian Whitewood's shoulder. "I'm having the best time, this will keep me out of trouble," Pamela said in an interview. "It's stimulation, mentally, physically and emotionally. It has my focus and I've always wanted to learn how to dance. Maybe I'll get in shape as well. This is a leap of faith. I'll learn a life skill. I'm a romantic, I'm putting my heart into this."
In another pic Evan Lysacek shows off his figure skating gold medal while partner Anna Trebunskaya circles her hand around his hips. "I'm working very hard. I've already put in overtime every day. I'm just trying to really come out in Week 1 and live up to at least some of that expectation," the sportsman told TV Guide.
Nicole Scherzinger wears a revealing two-piece, squatting under partner Derek Hough. Earlier this week, she showed a red cut in her ankle as a result of hours of dancing in ballroom shoes. Kate Gosselin meanwhile, sports a longer and wavy hair with full-length white gown that teases her thigh.
"Dancing with the Stars" premiere on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift