Photos of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 Cast in Costume
Shortly after the rehearsal pictures of "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 were released, the official ones for promotional purpose are out. This batch of pics displays the celebrity line-up with their professional partners in dancing costume.
Pamela Anderson puts her hand around Damian Whitewood's shoulder. "I'm having the best time, this will keep me out of trouble," Pamela said in an interview. "It's stimulation, mentally, physically and emotionally. It has my focus and I've always wanted to learn how to dance. Maybe I'll get in shape as well. This is a leap of faith. I'll learn a life skill. I'm a romantic, I'm putting my heart into this."
In another pic Evan Lysacek shows off his figure skating gold medal while partner Anna Trebunskaya circles her hand around his hips. "I'm working very hard. I've already put in overtime every day. I'm just trying to really come out in Week 1 and live up to at least some of that expectation," the sportsman told TV Guide.
Nicole Scherzinger wears a revealing two-piece, squatting under partner Derek Hough. Earlier this week, she showed a red cut in her ankle as a result of hours of dancing in ballroom shoes. Kate Gosselin meanwhile, sports a longer and wavy hair with full-length white gown that teases her thigh.
"Dancing with the Stars" premiere on March 22 on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie