Video: Rihanna and Ke$ha Rocking 2010 Echo Awards
Rihanna and Ke$ha flew to Germany on March 4 to perform live for this year's Echo Awards. There were also Sade and Take That's former member Robbie Williams coming to the annual event as performers.
Rihanna performed "Rude Boy" at the awards show. She traded the outfit she wore on the red carpet, nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps and a forest green plunging neckline jumpsuit by Alexandre Vauthier Couture, with a black and white bodysuit. The Barbadian singer also brought "Transformers"-inspired robots to the stage. They danced, sprayed water and kissed her during the performance.
Ke$ha, meanwhile, entertained audience with her smash hit club banger "Tik Tok". Accompanied with several male and female dancers, she took the stage in a black PVC catsuit which was unzipped to the navel to show off a sparkling black bra. She finished off her look with boots with matching color and a gold feathered crown.
Another performer, Williams, was dressed in black suit and delivered "Morning Sun". As for Sade, their frontwoman Sade Adu rocked a white ensemble with a black belt and sang their new song "Soldier of Love" from their current chart topper album of the same title.
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March