Video: Rihanna and Ke$ha Rocking 2010 Echo Awards
Rihanna and Ke$ha flew to Germany on March 4 to perform live for this year's Echo Awards. There were also Sade and Take That's former member Robbie Williams coming to the annual event as performers.
Rihanna performed "Rude Boy" at the awards show. She traded the outfit she wore on the red carpet, nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps and a forest green plunging neckline jumpsuit by Alexandre Vauthier Couture, with a black and white bodysuit. The Barbadian singer also brought "Transformers"-inspired robots to the stage. They danced, sprayed water and kissed her during the performance.
Ke$ha, meanwhile, entertained audience with her smash hit club banger "Tik Tok". Accompanied with several male and female dancers, she took the stage in a black PVC catsuit which was unzipped to the navel to show off a sparkling black bra. She finished off her look with boots with matching color and a gold feathered crown.
Another performer, Williams, was dressed in black suit and delivered "Morning Sun". As for Sade, their frontwoman Sade Adu rocked a white ensemble with a black belt and sang their new song "Soldier of Love" from their current chart topper album of the same title.
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie