Drake's Lead Single 'Over' Emerges
Drake's brand new material called "Over" and produced by Boi-1da has made its debut. The MC raps about songstress Jada Pinkett Smith as well as British band Rosetta Stone and also makes reference to Michael Jackson on his verses.
"This is my first song," Drake said of the new track during a radio interview. "This is still my first single off my first album. This is still the beginning, as great as everything has gone." A music video for the single reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles sometime soon.
Drake's debut album is entitled "Thank Me Later" and is scheduled to be released later this year. "This record sums up where I am right now in my career. I think it's a great first impression. The album is going to be a great body of work for you to get lost in. Right now I just wanna have some fun. When we're out partying, I want people to have some fun too, because this is the one," he stated.
More Drake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie