Drake's Lead Single 'Over' Emerges
Drake's brand new material called "Over" and produced by Boi-1da has made its debut. The MC raps about songstress Jada Pinkett Smith as well as British band Rosetta Stone and also makes reference to Michael Jackson on his verses.
"This is my first song," Drake said of the new track during a radio interview. "This is still my first single off my first album. This is still the beginning, as great as everything has gone." A music video for the single reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles sometime soon.
Drake's debut album is entitled "Thank Me Later" and is scheduled to be released later this year. "This record sums up where I am right now in my career. I think it's a great first impression. The album is going to be a great body of work for you to get lost in. Right now I just wanna have some fun. When we're out partying, I want people to have some fun too, because this is the one," he stated.
More Drake News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'