Drake's Lead Single 'Over' Emerges
Drake's brand new material called "Over" and produced by Boi-1da has made its debut. The MC raps about songstress Jada Pinkett Smith as well as British band Rosetta Stone and also makes reference to Michael Jackson on his verses.
"This is my first song," Drake said of the new track during a radio interview. "This is still my first single off my first album. This is still the beginning, as great as everything has gone." A music video for the single reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles sometime soon.
Drake's debut album is entitled "Thank Me Later" and is scheduled to be released later this year. "This record sums up where I am right now in my career. I think it's a great first impression. The album is going to be a great body of work for you to get lost in. Right now I just wanna have some fun. When we're out partying, I want people to have some fun too, because this is the one," he stated.
More Drake News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'