Drake's Lead Single 'Over' Emerges
Drake's brand new material called "Over" and produced by Boi-1da has made its debut. The MC raps about songstress Jada Pinkett Smith as well as British band Rosetta Stone and also makes reference to Michael Jackson on his verses.
"This is my first song," Drake said of the new track during a radio interview. "This is still my first single off my first album. This is still the beginning, as great as everything has gone." A music video for the single reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles sometime soon.
Drake's debut album is entitled "Thank Me Later" and is scheduled to be released later this year. "This record sums up where I am right now in my career. I think it's a great first impression. The album is going to be a great body of work for you to get lost in. Right now I just wanna have some fun. When we're out partying, I want people to have some fun too, because this is the one," he stated.
More Drake News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle