New Images of 'Toy Story 3' and 'Tron Legacy' Come Out
Walt Disney Pictures has finally brought the old and new characters from "Toy Story 3" together in a poster. Beside capturing familiar faces such as Andy, Woody and Buzz, the official one-sheet also provides a look at the toys they meet at a local day center including Trixie the Triceratops, Lots-O-Huggin' Bear, Ken, Barbie and many others.
Additionally, the studio has outed a new picture from another movie "Tron Legacy". Making its way out via the film's Facebook page, the still is a shot from inside the Flynn's Arcade. Although it is similar to the previously released image, the fresh picture does not feature Garrett Hedlund's Sam Flynn. Thus, it reveals a Tron box at the end of the aisle.
Directed by "Toy Story 2" co-helmer Lee Unkrich, "Toy Story 3" will follow the toy gang as Andy is preparing to depart for college and they are accidentally put in a local day center, forcing them to face another adventure to find a new home. The animation comedy is made into 3-D and will be unleashed in the U.S. on June 18.
"Tron Legacy", in the meantime, serves as the follow up to 1982 "Tron". The story will see Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father Kevin and is pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. This Joseph Kosinski-directed flick will entertain audience in U.S. theaters starting December 17.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent