'Survival of the Dead' Shares Gory Scenes in New Restricted Teaser
Magnet Releasing has just given another new sneak peek to "Survival of the Dead" by debuting a new age-restricted teaser trailer via MySpace. Packed with the scenes in which the zombies haunt the humans, the snippet also gives a glimpse at how a survivor named Patrick O'Flynn mercilessly attacks the living dead.
On a small island off North America's coast, the dead rise to menace the living. Despite the growing danger from the flesh-eaters, the islanders can't bring themselves to exterminate their loved ones and are determined to find the cure. When a rebel assassinates his neighbors and friends, they banish him from the island.
Bent on revenge, he encounters a small band of survivors on the mainland and joins forces with them to return to the island and kill the flesh-eaters. But, as they get into the island, they discover that the locals have chained the dead inside their homes, pretending to live 'normal' lives with bloody consequences.
Directed and written by George A. Romero, the man behind 1968 "Night of the Living Dead", "Survival of the Dead" stars Alan van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh and Kathleen Munroe among others. Screened at several film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival, the upcoming horror film will be distributed in limited U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account