'Survival of the Dead' Shares Gory Scenes in New Restricted Teaser
Magnet Releasing has just given another new sneak peek to "Survival of the Dead" by debuting a new age-restricted teaser trailer via MySpace. Packed with the scenes in which the zombies haunt the humans, the snippet also gives a glimpse at how a survivor named Patrick O'Flynn mercilessly attacks the living dead.
On a small island off North America's coast, the dead rise to menace the living. Despite the growing danger from the flesh-eaters, the islanders can't bring themselves to exterminate their loved ones and are determined to find the cure. When a rebel assassinates his neighbors and friends, they banish him from the island.
Bent on revenge, he encounters a small band of survivors on the mainland and joins forces with them to return to the island and kill the flesh-eaters. But, as they get into the island, they discover that the locals have chained the dead inside their homes, pretending to live 'normal' lives with bloody consequences.
Directed and written by George A. Romero, the man behind 1968 "Night of the Living Dead", "Survival of the Dead" stars Alan van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh and Kathleen Munroe among others. Screened at several film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival, the upcoming horror film will be distributed in limited U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit