'Survival of the Dead' Shares Gory Scenes in New Restricted Teaser
Magnet Releasing has just given another new sneak peek to "Survival of the Dead" by debuting a new age-restricted teaser trailer via MySpace. Packed with the scenes in which the zombies haunt the humans, the snippet also gives a glimpse at how a survivor named Patrick O'Flynn mercilessly attacks the living dead.
On a small island off North America's coast, the dead rise to menace the living. Despite the growing danger from the flesh-eaters, the islanders can't bring themselves to exterminate their loved ones and are determined to find the cure. When a rebel assassinates his neighbors and friends, they banish him from the island.
Bent on revenge, he encounters a small band of survivors on the mainland and joins forces with them to return to the island and kill the flesh-eaters. But, as they get into the island, they discover that the locals have chained the dead inside their homes, pretending to live 'normal' lives with bloody consequences.
Directed and written by George A. Romero, the man behind 1968 "Night of the Living Dead", "Survival of the Dead" stars Alan van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh and Kathleen Munroe among others. Screened at several film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival, the upcoming horror film will be distributed in limited U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March