First Pictures From Zack Snyder's 'Legend of the Guardians' Unveiled
First look at the characters of "Legend of the Guardians" have been shared through several new images. Coming out courtesy of USA Today, one of the stills features major character Soren who is pictured alongside his good friend Eglantine and his brother Kludd with the background of a wall which has some pictures on it.
Barren, the queen of the great tree, and Noctus, the father to main hero Soren, are previewed individually. Then, Nila, the evil queen of the St. Aegolius Academy for Orphaned Owls, is captured flying and being followed by a number of bird soldiers. The other picture, meanwhile, sees Boron, the kindly King of Ga'Hoole, standing under a tree.
An animation debut of acclaimed filmmaker Zack Snyder, "Legend of the Guardians" which was initially titled "Guardians of Ga'Hoole" is based on the beloved books by Kathryn Lasky. The film revolves around Soren, a young barn owl who, together with other brave young owls, tries to find the Great Tree, home of the legendary Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Soren's only hope of defeating the evil Pure Ones and saving the owl kingdoms.
Jim Sturgess and Emilie de Ravin are cast to voice Soren and his friend Eglantine respectively. Additionally, the film has the likes of Deborra-Lee Furness, Hugo Weaving, Helen Mirren, Ryan Kwanten and Richard Roxburgh lending their voices for other characters. John Orloff and John Collee team up to write the script for this Warner Bros. Pictures' movie, which eyes September 24 U.S. release.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign