Video Premiere: Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'
Goldfrapp have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Rocket". Alison Goldfrapp is taking behind the wheel of a trailer with a male companion, who is wrapped in glossy gray duct tape, sitting on the passenger seat. Somewhere in a desert area, she makes a stop and launches a rocket to the outer space with the guy strapped on it.
The video is directed by Kim Gehrig. Though mostly focusing on Allison, it still manages to show the band's other member Will Gregory who plays a lazy gas station attendant.
"Rocket" is Goldfrapp's lead single from their forthcoming studio installment "Head First" which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores on March 23. The song was recently praised by Adam Lambert for having great tune "in terms of nodding to that '80s sound but doing it in a contemporary way."
"The thing I appreciate about Goldfrapp, aside from their incredible production and the way that they make music sound, is that they put a lot of thought into their material conceptually," the "For Your Entertainment" singer said further.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special