Video Premiere: Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'
Goldfrapp have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Rocket". Alison Goldfrapp is taking behind the wheel of a trailer with a male companion, who is wrapped in glossy gray duct tape, sitting on the passenger seat. Somewhere in a desert area, she makes a stop and launches a rocket to the outer space with the guy strapped on it.
The video is directed by Kim Gehrig. Though mostly focusing on Allison, it still manages to show the band's other member Will Gregory who plays a lazy gas station attendant.
"Rocket" is Goldfrapp's lead single from their forthcoming studio installment "Head First" which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores on March 23. The song was recently praised by Adam Lambert for having great tune "in terms of nodding to that '80s sound but doing it in a contemporary way."
"The thing I appreciate about Goldfrapp, aside from their incredible production and the way that they make music sound, is that they put a lot of thought into their material conceptually," the "For Your Entertainment" singer said further.
Goldfrapp's "Rocket" music video
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung