Video Premiere: Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'
Goldfrapp have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Rocket". Alison Goldfrapp is taking behind the wheel of a trailer with a male companion, who is wrapped in glossy gray duct tape, sitting on the passenger seat. Somewhere in a desert area, she makes a stop and launches a rocket to the outer space with the guy strapped on it.
The video is directed by Kim Gehrig. Though mostly focusing on Allison, it still manages to show the band's other member Will Gregory who plays a lazy gas station attendant.
"Rocket" is Goldfrapp's lead single from their forthcoming studio installment "Head First" which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores on March 23. The song was recently praised by Adam Lambert for having great tune "in terms of nodding to that '80s sound but doing it in a contemporary way."
"The thing I appreciate about Goldfrapp, aside from their incredible production and the way that they make music sound, is that they put a lot of thought into their material conceptually," the "For Your Entertainment" singer said further.
Goldfrapp's "Rocket" music video
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl