Video Premiere: Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'
Goldfrapp have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Rocket". Alison Goldfrapp is taking behind the wheel of a trailer with a male companion, who is wrapped in glossy gray duct tape, sitting on the passenger seat. Somewhere in a desert area, she makes a stop and launches a rocket to the outer space with the guy strapped on it.
The video is directed by Kim Gehrig. Though mostly focusing on Allison, it still manages to show the band's other member Will Gregory who plays a lazy gas station attendant.
"Rocket" is Goldfrapp's lead single from their forthcoming studio installment "Head First" which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores on March 23. The song was recently praised by Adam Lambert for having great tune "in terms of nodding to that '80s sound but doing it in a contemporary way."
"The thing I appreciate about Goldfrapp, aside from their incredible production and the way that they make music sound, is that they put a lot of thought into their material conceptually," the "For Your Entertainment" singer said further.
Goldfrapp's "Rocket" music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent