Video Premiere: Goldfrapp's 'Rocket'
Goldfrapp have debuted a music video in support of their latest single "Rocket". Alison Goldfrapp is taking behind the wheel of a trailer with a male companion, who is wrapped in glossy gray duct tape, sitting on the passenger seat. Somewhere in a desert area, she makes a stop and launches a rocket to the outer space with the guy strapped on it.
The video is directed by Kim Gehrig. Though mostly focusing on Allison, it still manages to show the band's other member Will Gregory who plays a lazy gas station attendant.
"Rocket" is Goldfrapp's lead single from their forthcoming studio installment "Head First" which is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. stores on March 23. The song was recently praised by Adam Lambert for having great tune "in terms of nodding to that '80s sound but doing it in a contemporary way."
"The thing I appreciate about Goldfrapp, aside from their incredible production and the way that they make music sound, is that they put a lot of thought into their material conceptually," the "For Your Entertainment" singer said further.
Goldfrapp's "Rocket" music video
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer