Tenley Said 'Bachelor' Jake Took Care of Sex First
Tenley Molzhan, the girl whom everybody like and was touted to win "The Bachelor", bit back at Jake Pavelka who did not pick her in the final rose ceremony. When asked by Ellen DeGeneres what happened that Jake eventually chose Vienna Girardi over her, the 25-year-old said the bachelor liked the sex taken care of first.
"I'm a very playful person," Tenley said on the interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She added, "I don't know that Jake got to see me in all those moments because it was so important to build that emotional foundation first. But we saw that Jake likes that physical level taken care of first."
Ellen then asked about the missing connection that Jake used as his reason of not picking Tenley. "I don't know what he was talking about. Jake even told me we had such an incredible connection. When he kissed me he felt like he was riding on a treadmill. There were so many moments that you didn't even see that were so magical and alive and exciting and fun. I don't know we kissed a lot. I love kissing," said the clueless dancer.
Ellen then suggested her to take part on "Dancing with the Stars" where Jake is competing. Tenley loved the idea, saying "If anything happens, I'll step in there right away."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger