Tenley Said 'Bachelor' Jake Took Care of Sex First
Tenley Molzhan, the girl whom everybody like and was touted to win "The Bachelor", bit back at Jake Pavelka who did not pick her in the final rose ceremony. When asked by Ellen DeGeneres what happened that Jake eventually chose Vienna Girardi over her, the 25-year-old said the bachelor liked the sex taken care of first.
"I'm a very playful person," Tenley said on the interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She added, "I don't know that Jake got to see me in all those moments because it was so important to build that emotional foundation first. But we saw that Jake likes that physical level taken care of first."
Ellen then asked about the missing connection that Jake used as his reason of not picking Tenley. "I don't know what he was talking about. Jake even told me we had such an incredible connection. When he kissed me he felt like he was riding on a treadmill. There were so many moments that you didn't even see that were so magical and alive and exciting and fun. I don't know we kissed a lot. I love kissing," said the clueless dancer.
Ellen then suggested her to take part on "Dancing with the Stars" where Jake is competing. Tenley loved the idea, saying "If anything happens, I'll step in there right away."
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal