My Chemical Romance Parting Ways With Drummer
It's official, Bob Bryar who joined My Chemical Romance in 2004 following Matt Pelissier's exit, is no longer playing the drums for the band. In a message titled "One chapter ends and another begins...", rhythm guitarist Frank Lero announced the drummer's departure.
"As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways," so he wrote. "This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same."
Before opening up about the split, Frank thanked fans for their support, "As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bulls**t gossip site."
Without explaining what made Bob leave the band, Frank continued giving update about the band's next studio album, saying it's in progress. "We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created," he gushed.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson