My Chemical Romance Parting Ways With Drummer
It's official, Bob Bryar who joined My Chemical Romance in 2004 following Matt Pelissier's exit, is no longer playing the drums for the band. In a message titled "One chapter ends and another begins...", rhythm guitarist Frank Lero announced the drummer's departure.
"As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways," so he wrote. "This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same."
Before opening up about the split, Frank thanked fans for their support, "As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bulls**t gossip site."
Without explaining what made Bob leave the band, Frank continued giving update about the band's next studio album, saying it's in progress. "We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created," he gushed.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'