My Chemical Romance Parting Ways With Drummer
It's official, Bob Bryar who joined My Chemical Romance in 2004 following Matt Pelissier's exit, is no longer playing the drums for the band. In a message titled "One chapter ends and another begins...", rhythm guitarist Frank Lero announced the drummer's departure.
"As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways," so he wrote. "This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same."
Before opening up about the split, Frank thanked fans for their support, "As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bulls**t gossip site."
Without explaining what made Bob leave the band, Frank continued giving update about the band's next studio album, saying it's in progress. "We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created," he gushed.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special