First Footage From 'Predators' to Be Screened at SXSW Festival
Robert Rodriguez will bring his "Predators" to South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival. The show has announced that the scenes from the film will be first debuted on Friday, March 12 at 10:15 P.M. during the special presentation of the movie at the Alamo Ritz Theater in downtown Austin. Producer Rodriguez and director Nimrod Amtal are slated to attend the presentation to join the Q&A session.
A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, "Predators" stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. The film was shot in Hawaii and is planned to be unleashed in the U.S. by 20th Century Fox on July 7.
Beside landing the first snippet to "Predators", SXSW also gets the honor to hold the world premiere for "13". The screening will be held on Saturday midnight, March 13 at the Alamo South Lamar Theater.
Directed by Gela Babluani, the remake of the 2005 French film "13 Tzameti" has Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Ben Gazzara, and Alexander Skarsgard on the cast line-up. This upcoming thriller centers its story on Vince who unwittingly becomes involved in a degenerate, clandestine world of mental chaos behind closed doors.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does