First Footage From 'Predators' to Be Screened at SXSW Festival
Robert Rodriguez will bring his "Predators" to South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival. The show has announced that the scenes from the film will be first debuted on Friday, March 12 at 10:15 P.M. during the special presentation of the movie at the Alamo Ritz Theater in downtown Austin. Producer Rodriguez and director Nimrod Amtal are slated to attend the presentation to join the Q&A session.
A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, "Predators" stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. The film was shot in Hawaii and is planned to be unleashed in the U.S. by 20th Century Fox on July 7.
Beside landing the first snippet to "Predators", SXSW also gets the honor to hold the world premiere for "13". The screening will be held on Saturday midnight, March 13 at the Alamo South Lamar Theater.
Directed by Gela Babluani, the remake of the 2005 French film "13 Tzameti" has Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Ben Gazzara, and Alexander Skarsgard on the cast line-up. This upcoming thriller centers its story on Vince who unwittingly becomes involved in a degenerate, clandestine world of mental chaos behind closed doors.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie