First Footage From 'Predators' to Be Screened at SXSW Festival
Robert Rodriguez will bring his "Predators" to South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival. The show has announced that the scenes from the film will be first debuted on Friday, March 12 at 10:15 P.M. during the special presentation of the movie at the Alamo Ritz Theater in downtown Austin. Producer Rodriguez and director Nimrod Amtal are slated to attend the presentation to join the Q&A session.
A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, "Predators" stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. The film was shot in Hawaii and is planned to be unleashed in the U.S. by 20th Century Fox on July 7.
Beside landing the first snippet to "Predators", SXSW also gets the honor to hold the world premiere for "13". The screening will be held on Saturday midnight, March 13 at the Alamo South Lamar Theater.
Directed by Gela Babluani, the remake of the 2005 French film "13 Tzameti" has Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Ben Gazzara, and Alexander Skarsgard on the cast line-up. This upcoming thriller centers its story on Vince who unwittingly becomes involved in a degenerate, clandestine world of mental chaos behind closed doors.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons