Original Sugababes Reunite to Sue the Band's Current Members
The original line-up of British all-girl group Sugababes have reunited and filed legal document to seek rights over ownership of the band's name. The three singers applied legal document to the European Trademarks Authority earlier this week.
Mutya Buena actually sent the application under her name in November last year, just few months after Keisha Buchanan left the group. Later on, she revised the paper and resubmitted it with the inclusion of Keisha and Siobhan Donaghy's names.
Sugababes currently have Heidi Range, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen on the line-up. After several pushbacks, they are gearing up to release a studio album titled "Sweet 7" later this month.
In the meantime, they are given a chance to launch an official opposition against the lawsuit until May 8, according to Holy Moly!. If they lose it, they have to release the CD under new name.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz