Original Sugababes Reunite to Sue the Band's Current Members
The original line-up of British all-girl group Sugababes have reunited and filed legal document to seek rights over ownership of the band's name. The three singers applied legal document to the European Trademarks Authority earlier this week.
Mutya Buena actually sent the application under her name in November last year, just few months after Keisha Buchanan left the group. Later on, she revised the paper and resubmitted it with the inclusion of Keisha and Siobhan Donaghy's names.
Sugababes currently have Heidi Range, Amelle Berrabah and Jade Ewen on the line-up. After several pushbacks, they are gearing up to release a studio album titled "Sweet 7" later this month.
In the meantime, they are given a chance to launch an official opposition against the lawsuit until May 8, according to Holy Moly!. If they lose it, they have to release the CD under new name.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier