Ke$ha Slamming Britney Spears Over Lip-Sync Performances
Ke$ha apparently is not a fan of artists who mime on their live shows and she makes it clear in a recent interview. The "Tik Tok" singer has blasted Britney Spears for doing lip-sync performances on her "Circus" world tour.
"I think that's bulls**t," she told the Daily Record. "I don't think that's fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing. If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance."
"If you are going to do a combination of the two, you should make it very clear when you are singing and very clear when you are dancing," so she continued. "I would never do that to my fans. No offense to her specifically but people have asked me before to mime. I have been up at three in the morning for a television show with jet lag but I refuse to mime."
"It's treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing. Sometimes it is hard to sing and dance at the same time but I would rather be off and be real and genuine about it to my fans. I don't want to treat my fans like they are stupid."
"That is my take on my fans and life in general. My whole record is super-honest. I am really honest. When I am singing I may sound s**t sometimes but at least you'll know I'm singing," the singer who is featured on Britney's song "Lace and Leather" ended her statement.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed