Sarah Palin Pitching Reality Series to Networks
Her daughter has scored a TV gig and it's time for Sarah Palin to get one too. The former Alaskan governor is said working with producer Mark Burnett to pitch a new reality show about Alaska to several networks this week.
Palin, according to EW, was seen leaving ABC and CBS with Burnett on Wednesday, March 3. The day before, she reportedly shopped the idea to producer Mike Darnell at FOX where she and her family stayed for a while in "American Idol" green room. She is scheduled to meet NBC's Jeff Gaspin as of Thursday.
The details surrounding the project are still scarce, but a source told EW that it would be a "planet-Earth type look" at Palin's home state. It is unclear whether Palin would be a producer only or she will pop up in front of the camera.
Palin made a TV appearance earlier this week as the guest of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". A beauty queen once, the former presidential vice president candidate told Jay Leno that she once dreamed as a sportscaster. Meanwhile, her daughter, Bristol Palin, is slated to make a cameo as herself on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival