Sarah Palin Pitching Reality Series to Networks
Her daughter has scored a TV gig and it's time for Sarah Palin to get one too. The former Alaskan governor is said working with producer Mark Burnett to pitch a new reality show about Alaska to several networks this week.
Palin, according to EW, was seen leaving ABC and CBS with Burnett on Wednesday, March 3. The day before, she reportedly shopped the idea to producer Mike Darnell at FOX where she and her family stayed for a while in "American Idol" green room. She is scheduled to meet NBC's Jeff Gaspin as of Thursday.
The details surrounding the project are still scarce, but a source told EW that it would be a "planet-Earth type look" at Palin's home state. It is unclear whether Palin would be a producer only or she will pop up in front of the camera.
Palin made a TV appearance earlier this week as the guest of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". A beauty queen once, the former presidential vice president candidate told Jay Leno that she once dreamed as a sportscaster. Meanwhile, her daughter, Bristol Palin, is slated to make a cameo as herself on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
More Sarah Palin News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding