Sarah Palin Pitching Reality Series to Networks
Her daughter has scored a TV gig and it's time for Sarah Palin to get one too. The former Alaskan governor is said working with producer Mark Burnett to pitch a new reality show about Alaska to several networks this week.
Palin, according to EW, was seen leaving ABC and CBS with Burnett on Wednesday, March 3. The day before, she reportedly shopped the idea to producer Mike Darnell at FOX where she and her family stayed for a while in "American Idol" green room. She is scheduled to meet NBC's Jeff Gaspin as of Thursday.
The details surrounding the project are still scarce, but a source told EW that it would be a "planet-Earth type look" at Palin's home state. It is unclear whether Palin would be a producer only or she will pop up in front of the camera.
Palin made a TV appearance earlier this week as the guest of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". A beauty queen once, the former presidential vice president candidate told Jay Leno that she once dreamed as a sportscaster. Meanwhile, her daughter, Bristol Palin, is slated to make a cameo as herself on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'