Sarah Palin Pitching Reality Series to Networks
Her daughter has scored a TV gig and it's time for Sarah Palin to get one too. The former Alaskan governor is said working with producer Mark Burnett to pitch a new reality show about Alaska to several networks this week.
Palin, according to EW, was seen leaving ABC and CBS with Burnett on Wednesday, March 3. The day before, she reportedly shopped the idea to producer Mike Darnell at FOX where she and her family stayed for a while in "American Idol" green room. She is scheduled to meet NBC's Jeff Gaspin as of Thursday.
The details surrounding the project are still scarce, but a source told EW that it would be a "planet-Earth type look" at Palin's home state. It is unclear whether Palin would be a producer only or she will pop up in front of the camera.
Palin made a TV appearance earlier this week as the guest of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". A beauty queen once, the former presidential vice president candidate told Jay Leno that she once dreamed as a sportscaster. Meanwhile, her daughter, Bristol Palin, is slated to make a cameo as herself on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
More Sarah Palin News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now