Sade Continue Ruling Hot 200 for Third Consecutive Week
After ruling Billboard Hot 200 for two straight weeks, Sade extend their reign for another week on the top spot of the chart. Like what happened last week, there is no heavy contender which is able to dethrone this group from the No. 1 position this week.
Their album "Soldier of Love" actually can only manage to pull in another 127,000 copies, but it's enough to block the other records from the hot spot. Lady Antebellum remain the runner up, shifting 118,000 units with "Need You Now".
While last week's Top 10 saw no new release, this week is a bit different as a posthumous album "American VI: Ain't No Grave" from Johnny Cash bows at No. 3. Filled with covers of tunes by Sheryl Crow, Kris Kristofferson and Tom Paxton, the disc has sold around 54,000.
With the arrival of the posthumous record, the other albums from Black Eyed Peas, Lady GaGa and Lil Wayne are forced to fall one slot each from their previous positions. Susan Boyle's debut album also drops one spot, being pushed back by Ke$ha's "Animal" which returns to the Top 10 at No. 7.
Another effort making its comeback to the list is Justin Bieber's "My World" by rounding up the Top 10 behind Taylor Swift's "Fearless".
Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200:
- "Soldier of Love" - Sade
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "American VI: Ain't No Grave" - Johnny Cash
- "The E.N.D." - Black Eyed Peas
- "The Fame" - Lady GaGa
- "Rebirth" - Lil Wayne
- "Animal" - Ke$ha
- "I Dreamed a Dream" - Susan Boyle
- "Fearless" - Taylor Swift
- "My World" - Justin Bieber
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!