Dakota Fanning's Bed Scene Gets Previewed in New 'The Runaways' Still
"The Runaways" has got other sneak peeks as Apparition has released several brand new pictures from the film. Making their way out via Collider, three of them are black-and-white shots, one of which has Dakota Fanning lying on a bed and covering her body with a blanket while her co-star Kristen Stewart sits fully-clothed next to her.
In one of the full colored images, the two are also captured together, applying thick make-ups which match their old-fashioned costumes. In another still, meanwhile, Fanning and Stewart are joined by other cast who play the members of rock band The Runaways.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film itself will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie Currie's departure at the peak of their success. It will also highlight the relationship between lead vocalist/keyboardist Cherie and guitarist/vocalist Joan Jett.
Beside taking the lead roles of Cherie and Joan respectively, Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart also sing a number of songs for the film soundtrack. The blonde cutie performs "Cherry Bomb" as well as "California Paradise" and collaborates with the 19-year-old in "Queens of Noise" and "Dead End Justice".
Joining them in the cast ensemble are Scout Taylor-Compton who stars as Lita Ford, Stella Maeve as Sandy West and Alia Shawkat as fictional character Robin. This biopic which is directed by Floria Sigismondi will hit limited U.S. theaters on March 19.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie