Megan Fox Only Slept With Two Guys in Her Life
Despite in the knowledge of being labeled as a sex symbol, Megan Fox admits that she doesn't sleep around with just any guy. In the latest issue of Bazaar magazine which goes on newsstands on Thursday, March 4, the "Transformers" babe said she only had sex with two men in her life, one of them being her on and off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
"I've only been with two men my entire life," Fox said. "My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."
In the past years, Fox has been toying with her sexuality, saying in interviews that she doesn't look classy in lingerie and confessing that she is more comfortable making out with women. "My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character," she said about provocative interviews. "I don't regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it."
After critically-panned "Jennifer's Body", Fox can be seen starring in DC Comics adaptation "Jonah Hex" as a prostitute. "I had on underwear and silicone covers that you wear over your breasts," she revealed on the sex scene. "My body parts are all I have left now that are only mine - the world owns everything else."
More Megan Fox News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes