Megan Fox Only Slept With Two Guys in Her Life
Despite in the knowledge of being labeled as a sex symbol, Megan Fox admits that she doesn't sleep around with just any guy. In the latest issue of Bazaar magazine which goes on newsstands on Thursday, March 4, the "Transformers" babe said she only had sex with two men in her life, one of them being her on and off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
"I've only been with two men my entire life," Fox said. "My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand."
In the past years, Fox has been toying with her sexuality, saying in interviews that she doesn't look classy in lingerie and confessing that she is more comfortable making out with women. "My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character," she said about provocative interviews. "I don't regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it."
After critically-panned "Jennifer's Body", Fox can be seen starring in DC Comics adaptation "Jonah Hex" as a prostitute. "I had on underwear and silicone covers that you wear over your breasts," she revealed on the sex scene. "My body parts are all I have left now that are only mine - the world owns everything else."
More Megan Fox News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die