First 'HIMYM' Promo Featuring Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez will teach Barney a lesson in love and commitment. In the next "How I Met Your Mother", the singer slash actress guest stars as a self-help guru named Anita who helps Robin to "tame" down the womanizer. The first promo that previews the hilarity ensued has been released.
When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita who plans to beat Barney at his own game. "Of Course" airs on Monday, March 8 on CBS.
Jennifer Lopez shot her cameo in early February and Neil Patrick Harris testified that it was a fun experience. "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers," he wrote on Twitter.
Beside guest starring on "How I Met", Lopez is also in talks to appear on "Glee" as a cafeteria lady. The show is returning on April 13 but no formal announcement has been made regarding Lopez's stint.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding