First 'HIMYM' Promo Featuring Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez will teach Barney a lesson in love and commitment. In the next "How I Met Your Mother", the singer slash actress guest stars as a self-help guru named Anita who helps Robin to "tame" down the womanizer. The first promo that previews the hilarity ensued has been released.
When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita who plans to beat Barney at his own game. "Of Course" airs on Monday, March 8 on CBS.
Jennifer Lopez shot her cameo in early February and Neil Patrick Harris testified that it was a fun experience. "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers," he wrote on Twitter.
Beside guest starring on "How I Met", Lopez is also in talks to appear on "Glee" as a cafeteria lady. The show is returning on April 13 but no formal announcement has been made regarding Lopez's stint.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'