First 'HIMYM' Promo Featuring Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez will teach Barney a lesson in love and commitment. In the next "How I Met Your Mother", the singer slash actress guest stars as a self-help guru named Anita who helps Robin to "tame" down the womanizer. The first promo that previews the hilarity ensued has been released.
When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita who plans to beat Barney at his own game. "Of Course" airs on Monday, March 8 on CBS.
Jennifer Lopez shot her cameo in early February and Neil Patrick Harris testified that it was a fun experience. "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers," he wrote on Twitter.
Beside guest starring on "How I Met", Lopez is also in talks to appear on "Glee" as a cafeteria lady. The show is returning on April 13 but no formal announcement has been made regarding Lopez's stint.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video