First 'HIMYM' Promo Featuring Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez will teach Barney a lesson in love and commitment. In the next "How I Met Your Mother", the singer slash actress guest stars as a self-help guru named Anita who helps Robin to "tame" down the womanizer. The first promo that previews the hilarity ensued has been released.
When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita who plans to beat Barney at his own game. "Of Course" airs on Monday, March 8 on CBS.
Jennifer Lopez shot her cameo in early February and Neil Patrick Harris testified that it was a fun experience. "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers," he wrote on Twitter.
Beside guest starring on "How I Met", Lopez is also in talks to appear on "Glee" as a cafeteria lady. The show is returning on April 13 but no formal announcement has been made regarding Lopez's stint.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues