First 'HIMYM' Promo Featuring Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez will teach Barney a lesson in love and commitment. In the next "How I Met Your Mother", the singer slash actress guest stars as a self-help guru named Anita who helps Robin to "tame" down the womanizer. The first promo that previews the hilarity ensued has been released.
When Robin confesses that she is still angry with Barney for the way he handled their break-up, she enlists the help of Anita who plans to beat Barney at his own game. "Of Course" airs on Monday, March 8 on CBS.
Jennifer Lopez shot her cameo in early February and Neil Patrick Harris testified that it was a fun experience. "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers," he wrote on Twitter.
Beside guest starring on "How I Met", Lopez is also in talks to appear on "Glee" as a cafeteria lady. The show is returning on April 13 but no formal announcement has been made regarding Lopez's stint.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake