'Wolverine 2' Heading to Japan in January 2011
"Wolverine 2" is set to stick its claws in Japan in early 2011. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is scheduled to kick off principal photography in the Asian country in January next year and the script has been finished.
The screenplay, which Christopher McQuarrie started to write since August 2009, is said having a different story than it was originally thought and Wolverine's adventures in martial arts will be added with a love story featuring a Japanese actress. "It's a beautiful story and will be very different than the first film," a source gushes.
Back in early January this year, Hugh Jackman who is set to reprise his role as Wolverine has revealed that the shooting of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" sequel will be started "in a year" or "year-and-a-half." The film is said to follow the mutant superhero as he deals with ninjas and struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. No director has been tapped to work on the project, which eyes 2012 release schedule.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3