'Wolverine 2' Heading to Japan in January 2011
"Wolverine 2" is set to stick its claws in Japan in early 2011. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is scheduled to kick off principal photography in the Asian country in January next year and the script has been finished.
The screenplay, which Christopher McQuarrie started to write since August 2009, is said having a different story than it was originally thought and Wolverine's adventures in martial arts will be added with a love story featuring a Japanese actress. "It's a beautiful story and will be very different than the first film," a source gushes.
Back in early January this year, Hugh Jackman who is set to reprise his role as Wolverine has revealed that the shooting of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" sequel will be started "in a year" or "year-and-a-half." The film is said to follow the mutant superhero as he deals with ninjas and struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. No director has been tapped to work on the project, which eyes 2012 release schedule.
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'