'Wolverine 2' Heading to Japan in January 2011
"Wolverine 2" is set to stick its claws in Japan in early 2011. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is scheduled to kick off principal photography in the Asian country in January next year and the script has been finished.
The screenplay, which Christopher McQuarrie started to write since August 2009, is said having a different story than it was originally thought and Wolverine's adventures in martial arts will be added with a love story featuring a Japanese actress. "It's a beautiful story and will be very different than the first film," a source gushes.
Back in early January this year, Hugh Jackman who is set to reprise his role as Wolverine has revealed that the shooting of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" sequel will be started "in a year" or "year-and-a-half." The film is said to follow the mutant superhero as he deals with ninjas and struggles whether to follow his animal killer instincts or the life under a samurai's code of honor and respect. No director has been tapped to work on the project, which eyes 2012 release schedule.
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry