Video: Adam Lambert Performing 'Sleepwalker' on Jay Leno
Jay Leno came back to the "Tonight Show" Tuesday night, March 2, bringing Adam Lambert. The "American Idol" singer took the stage after Sarah Palin and Shaun White's appearances, singing "Sleepwalker" live.
Just after exiting from the stage, Adam had a brief chat backstage, talking to Bryan about what he has in common with Sarah Palin, Shaun White and Jay Leno. Also, he tweeted about the performance on Twitter, "Leno was soooo much fun! Tune in tonight! Wait till you see the high glam we served!!"
Next performer coming to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" after the Tuesday show is Avril Lavigne who is set to sing on the next day. Furthermore, Lifehouse and Robin Thicke are billed for the March 4 and 5 shows respectively.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer