Video: Adam Lambert Performing 'Sleepwalker' on Jay Leno
Jay Leno came back to the "Tonight Show" Tuesday night, March 2, bringing Adam Lambert. The "American Idol" singer took the stage after Sarah Palin and Shaun White's appearances, singing "Sleepwalker" live.
Just after exiting from the stage, Adam had a brief chat backstage, talking to Bryan about what he has in common with Sarah Palin, Shaun White and Jay Leno. Also, he tweeted about the performance on Twitter, "Leno was soooo much fun! Tune in tonight! Wait till you see the high glam we served!!"
Next performer coming to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" after the Tuesday show is Avril Lavigne who is set to sing on the next day. Furthermore, Lifehouse and Robin Thicke are billed for the March 4 and 5 shows respectively.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle